Sign in to follow this  
Hawk777th

Paid but no email Thread.

Mine is not showing up in cart, thats why I am more concerned.

Rich Sennett

Hey Ryan could you confirm if we should file a ticket about this issue? I know you are swamped, if you get the chance please inform.
The support system is getting hit too as been mentioned. I get half way through it and it goes down. I'm in the same boat everyone else in with Paypal. Purchase went through Paypal but was lost on the other end. While I was unable to submit a ticket, I was able to send a Email to the address on the DB error notification. Not sure though what that will do.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Ok order details page is working for me now, but order is still pending...NVM. Worked for me. Downloading as we speak (Lightning fast) Score!

I'm in the "paid, but no email from PMDG." I did get confirmation from Paypal, including an invoice number. The PMDG site says I have not purchased yet - it's still in my shopping cart.Presumably this will sort out tomorrow.

same here. Paid with paypal ok ,received mail from paypal but no dl /link via email. i got the error on returning back to the store.
+1

+1
I think thats what everyone got who had the error

I made a support ticket, but I cannot access support system right now.Have found order ID in my paypal mail and I could just open the order in my PMDG account.States: payment pending

Paid with VISA ok ,received mail with Purchase Confirmation but no dl /link.I don't see dl /link not on a site, not by е-mail.From the moment of purchase has passed already more than one hour!Please HELP!Order# 160084

You make a ticket Lynx?
Not possible for the moment, ticket system down.Someones having a lot of fun right now....For the aftermath: Is there any possibility to take legal action for PMDG?

Not possible for the moment, ticket system down.Someones having a lot of fun right now....For the aftermath: Is there any possibility to take legal action for PMDG?
If they are in China? How do you want to get to them?

If I go to look at my support ticket it takes me to a whole different website is this normal? It also isnt letting me log in?