Sign in to follow this  
Hawk777th

Paid but no email Thread.

Thanks for the taking the time for a heads up Ryan! Best of luck getting it sorted. Thanks for all the hard work!

As I've been saying in the other threads - I can't look into this because I can't even get into our backend interface due to the denial of service attacks. That's not a public server, customers are never on it and yet it's being hit with over a million requests per minute right now... just ridiculous. Really sorry guys, I know how much you want to fly the plane.
Okay, let's not let Ryan's post get lost. Enough.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

4.55am here, I'm not going to get much of a look anyway and my download keeps bombing out halfway through. It's paid for and I have my link anyway so I think I'll just let it sit until tomorrow and see if things are sorted then.

I paid and receive email form PMDG,but can't see any download link in PMDG shop web!

Same here received mail from paypal but no dl /link via email, should I just wait you guys know who paid or do I do a ticket ? Regards, Rich

Rich Sennett

I too have paid via PP and will wait until this gets sorted. Shame on those responsible for this, it's just wrong on so many levels.I feel your pain PMDG. Congratulations on the release.

Yeah paid paypal, waiting... All good Ryan.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

same here, shop crashed during purchase. Positive ordermail has arrived but no email with activation details or downloadlink. Can't join the ticket-system, cause verification email (i tried 3 times) hasn't been arriving til yet. edit: at least the verification mails are here, meanwhile

Hi Guys , same for me here. paid via Paypal, Email confirmation received but no download link , but i do have the order in my order history in my list in my account. Best regatds , Gérard

We are getting a number of support requests through our support portal. For those who have sent us a ticket, especially those in need of a download link, or with a duplicate order, we will get to you as soon as possible. As eCommerce performance goes up and down during this cyber attack, it may take some to clear out our support cue. Thank you for your patience as we work hard to normalize the situation.
Facebook update. Be patient fellow simmers. Just be patient.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Hey Ryan could you confirm if we should file a ticket about this issue? I know you are swamped, if you get the chance please inform.

Just wanted to add a side note... My NGX order shows up in "Saved Shopping Carts" after the PP purchase.