Sign in to follow this  
Hawk777th

Paid but no email Thread.

Hi Armen, Can you check for me too. My name is Matias Sorcinelli. I submited a ticket also.Thank you very much

If you wouldn't mind, could you please check my name too, I submitted a ticket a while ago but nothing yet, got the confirmation email but no download link, name is James Goez

Same problem here Paid by Visa Electron (only Precision Manuals Development Group Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation but not Order Confirmation), but not Downland link Worried.gif Ticket send to PMDG Teemu Kokkonen

I just wanted to add that although my Paypal has gone through and funds deducted, under the previous orders page, it says payment pending. Could this have something to do with the attack? You know their systems being bogged down? I also have submitted a ticket. My order number is 159977.

James, Teemu and Jeff - links are available for you! Luis - looking into your request now! Thanks,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Parev Armen, I paid 12 hours ago via PP. I have not received any confirmation email from PP or PMDG but my PP account says that the payment has been made.I submitted à ticket 5 hours ago and I am trying to remain patient but it is not easy as I read the comments about the NGX !!!

I also paid 12 hours ago! And still no download link:-(( Martijn D Btw this is my order id: #159286

Hello all, I'm just adding my case to the list, in order to multiply the chances to finally get my link.I paid this (belgian) morning with paypal and got receipt from it. Then ... nothing.I tried to submit a ticket later... I guess it is submitted, but I'm not sure, as the support page is very busy too ...I know it was not wise to order something this morning (05:30 UTC) while the system was totally screwing up, but I'm not a wise person as soon as it is a flight simulation question, even if I'm 40 LOL.gifThanks to all people trying to help us .