Sign in to follow this  
FDX706

Model Disappears

First of al wow!!! Really impressive. Howwever, whenever I change views from cockpit to Exterior... it the flight model disappears then re-renders itself. Any pointers? Thanks FDX706

Read the introduction PDF, that is what it's for. It gives you a .cfg fix for this.

Disregard. Out.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Edited the FSX.CFG but issue remains :-( Nice product PMDG !
Did you follow the recommendations in the introduction?

Did you follow the recommendations in the introduction?
I added this in display section:WideViewAspect=TrueAnd this in Graphics section:HIMEMFIX = 1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD = 4096 It goes already a bit quicklier but still way too slow.Thanks ! Pj

Yea, mine takes a bit to build the model when switching to external view...even with all PMDG tips implemented. It's a minor annoyance, but considering my, so far, smooth flight from KRDU to KMCO, I'm not too worried about it.

I added this in display section:WideViewAspect=TrueAnd this in Graphics section:HIMEMFIX = 1 It goes already a bit quicklier but still way too slow.Thanks ! Pj
shouldn't it be HIGHMEMFIX and not HIMEMFIX?

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

I added this in display section:WideViewAspect=TrueAnd this in Graphics section:HIMEMFIX = 1TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD = 4096 It goes already a bit quicklier but still way too slow.Thanks ! Pj
What's your configuration?

shouldn't it be HIGHMEMFIX and not HIMEMFIX?
Changed it but it remains similar.
What's your configuration?
Sorry for the question: which config do you mean ?

What are the specifications of your computer system? For example, see my signature below...

Does this happen to all liveries or certain ones? Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Desoigner