Sign in to follow this  
kianus

Panel and airfraft freeze.

Hi, A friend and I also had this strange "panel freeze" for a few seconds and then it went normal again ...It was always so, as the aircraft would have to reload anything for a short time (while stopping short) and then flew on as normal.It all happened but always after the take-off!After I had been watching this thread for a while, I came up with the idea time to watch what is set in FSUIPC. And there lies the problem ... for both of us anyway ....We both have a registered version of FSUIPC and slop we had "auto save" is enabled! So was every minute a new backup file created and the NGX it first had to invite her in FMC (where you can find out even save flights).Once we had this feature disables all ran without problems! I hope I could help so that one or the other?

Intel i5-2500K @ 3,3 GHZ (not overclockt)RTX 2060 Super Windforce WF2OC-8GD16 GB Ram - 1333

Win10

FSX - Accelaration

Captains,Is there any news on this subject? Maybe we should make a poll, in order to find people without freezing issues. Are there some people who have no problems? I doubt it! All of my friends, over 20, in our flying community, experience exact the same problem. Pannel freeze when CDU interaction....Absolutly no problems with the iFly 737 which is a very need bird and no problems with the outstanding 747x. GreetesFrank

Gents- Please take note of the thread I have posted on our efforts to collect data on this topic... We have some very specific data collection requests- and we think that many of you can help us to localize and kill this problem pretty quickly if you can participate in the data collection process.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hey PMDG. I just tried to fly the route from egkk to eham again to see if there still was a problems with freeze(the NGX Toturial 1). I followed the plan as Said in the toturial and right before takeoff I Think i would go to the fmc menu instead of showing the legs. And suddently no freeze at all(the sim used to freeze right after take-off). I was flying a while before I tried to go into the fmc. And the moment i pushed the fmc Button in the fmc menu the sim freezed. I hope i might help you to solve the freeze problem.:)

I just cant believe that only 0,5 % of the users are suffering with this problem. Everyone i know who bought the 737 NGX has the freeze problem. So thats about 100 % from my experience...

It seems for me that it's a problem with the LEGS page/CDU. First time I went from MAP to PLN, and pushed the STEP button, then I got the freeze.2nd time I was flying, entered the STAR via the DEP/ARR, and I looked the LEGS page. It freezes again. Already submitted a ticket. Greetz,Jonne van Schaik

finally after 10 flights without any Problems ..my 737NGX freeze too right on N taxiway EDDF Worried.gifbefore it freezes i set speeds for takeoff in the fmc and change something on the SID/Star page..got an FMC message "unable to reach 220kts before DF158" or something then the freeze occur Running Addons: 737NGX,IVap (for online flying IVAO)FS Passengers XAerosoft FrankfurtAerosoft InnsbruckREX Weather Engine Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dualcore 3,2GHZ4GB Ram8800GTS Loading a saved Panal state from last flight . setup the plane (EDDF-LOWI) via NOMBO6S depature.

finally after 10 flights without any Problems ..my 737NGX freeze too on N taxiway EDDF Worried.gifbefore it freezes i got an FMC message "unable to reach 220kts before DF158" or something. Running Addons: 737NGX,IVap (for online flying IVAO)FS Passengers XAerosoft FrankfurtAerosoft InnsbruckREX Weahter Engine Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Dualcore 3,2GHZ4GB Ram8800GTS Loading a saved Panal state from last flight . setup the plane (EDDF-LOWI) via NOMBO6S depature.
FYI Robert's post in case you have not seen it. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/342572-if-you-get-a-freeze-we-would-like-to-hear-from-you/

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

In reading some of the posts, I have read that FSUIPC autosave may be the problem. I do use this and I am experiencing the issue, so I will disable it and do some more flights and test this theory and advise.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

Thanks, let us know if it works !Where can I send that 'ticket' ? Sorry, quite new around here.Once more experiencing the freeze...really not nice if you're flying for some hours, finally ready to land and then a freeze so I think we have to solve this !Pieter-Jan

Hi there, I have just bought that beauty, but unfortunately I can't fly either. I have the same problem with panels frozen. After investigation, the problem occurs systematically when I swithc from map to plan on the EFIS switch to check the route entered in the MCDU.Then, all the buttons keeps moving, but no effects. Some displays disappear like the "FMC" in the menu, the doors, options, in the doors page (FS actions)... I will try now not to turn that knob to see if it frreezes anyway.On the same computer, I'm running perfectly the PMDG B747-400X and some other add-ons...Hope this can help to find out a solution.Budbud

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

My panel freezes every time I click on the LEGS page on the CDU.