Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

PMDG 737 NGX (module 4.15b) - 9 Jun 2020

LINDA v1.1b6 + NGX 2.0b2http://fs-linda.com/downloads/LINDA-v1.1b6.zipUpdates:

• CRS bug with MCP Combo 1 fixed
  • Flaps/Gears indication for MCP Combo 1
  • LNAV/VNAV indication for MCP Combo 1 fixed
  • Minor bug fixes for both MCP1/2

Ja ja, ok. I was thinking that it was referred to a Macro (which in fact does not exist for the NGX as I see). Nevertheless nothing is working anymore on my end since the NGX SP1 was installed.
Diagnostic questions:- Does it work for other planes (not NGX)- Did you delete old LINDA files folder before installing latest updates? (you shouldn't!!!)If you have a backup with LINDA 1.03 or LINDA 1.1b setup, restore it and try if it will work with NGX SP1. Then update LINDA overwriting files and folder with those from the latest update (1.1b6 in my post above)

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, it looks as if everything is screwed up at this time - no idea why. I have restored to the previous state and there's a pretty funny behaviour now. It works on default A/C but whatever I change on the default setting - it has no effect ! It shows up properly stored on the individual setup.e.g. I have assigned some light switches to some MCP Combo buttons. I changed one of the assignments, saved and reloaded. It shows the NEW assignment however it activates the OLD assignment ..Shocked.gif Even more funny none of the joystick/throttle buttons is working. So, as a conclusion it looks as if everything is FUBAR. Now the only thing that remains is: A complete reinstall. There are now TWO questions:1) what do I need to remove / clear out ?2) what combination of the various updates gives me the most recent (and complete) LINDA install?I'm a bit at loss after so many changes and updates im%20Not%20Worthy.gif OskarEdit:I tried to remove everything and install all from scratch. I should have mentioned before: I got and still get this errormessage:"[E] *** LUA Error: ...oft Flight Simulator XModuleslinda/system/init.lua:53: attempt to concatenate a nil value"Possibly an issue with FSUIPC?

Dear Guenter & Artem,Yesterday I left a message in this topicmentioning that I lost all controls.Should I place it in a different topic to get a reply?The previous post shows the same problem.Perhaps It might be a good idea to start a new topic stating what we exactly have to dofor a clean install...perhaps you can look in my yesterday post?Thanks!FransPSStandard FSX A/C also not working.....

Well, it looks as if everything is screwed up at this time - no idea why. I have restored to the previous state and there's a pretty funny behaviour now. It works on default A/C but whatever I change on the default setting - it has no effect ! It shows up properly stored on the individual setup.e.g. I have assigned some light switches to some MCP Combo buttons. I changed one of the assignments, saved and reloaded. It shows the NEW assignment however it activates the OLD assignment ..Shocked.gif Even more funny none of the joystick/throttle buttons is working. So, as a conclusion it looks as if everything is FUBAR. Now the only thing that remains is: A complete reinstall. There are now TWO questions:1) what do I need to remove / clear out ?2) what combination of the various updates gives me the most recent (and complete) LINDA install?I'm a bit at loss after so many changes and updates im%20Not%20Worthy.gif OskarEdit:I tried to remove everything and install all from scratch. I should have mentioned before: I got and still get this errormessage:"[E] *** LUA Error: ...oft Flight Simulator XModuleslinda/system/init.lua:53: attempt to concatenate a nil value"Possibly an issue with FSUIPC?
Oskar,As you can see I my earlier post from yesterday, that i have exactly the same issue, also with the newest FSUIPC after a 'clean' install.So no flying this weekend...but we have FSweekend (www.FSWEEKEND.com) in Holland so I'll do some serious shopping instead!Kind regards,Frans

Make sure you Boeing fans stop by the VRinsight stand at Lelystad, there should be an early prototype surprise on display all being well, hopefully it didn't get damaged in transit from Korea.

Cheers, Andy.

Hallo Artem,linda INDA-v1.1b6.zip works perfekt, all funktions going well. I use the MCP 1.You make a very good job. thanks, thanks, thanks.The CRS knob is working well. It is possible too make the SPD, HDG, ALT a little bit faster. Sorry about my english.My IFLY 737 doest work at this time with linda. Before it worksFrank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

It is possible too make the SPD, HDG, ALT a little bit faster.
same here, great programSPD, HDG, ALT was a lot faster in 1.03but updated display sync in greatwith a MCP 1

Intel 2500K | AMD 7970 | Win7x64 | 16GB | TV 40" | Touchscreen 22" | HOTAS | Rudder | MCP | FFB Joystick | FSX-SE | Prepar3D | DSC A10

Yes for sure fast increments on the MCP1 are pretty much not working now in the latest build of Linda, fast in not any faster than normal. MCP2 fast commands work perfectly though.CRS swapping on the MCP2 is broken for me now though, I get the below error when pushing the knob on the radio panel when on the DME pages, also pressing the DME button on the radio panel to swap to DME2 also gives the same error in the console[E] *** LUA Error: ...t Flight Simulator Xmoduleslinda/system/common.lua:1135: bad argument #2 to 'format' (number expected, got nil)

Cheers, Andy.

Yes for sure fast increments on the MCP1 are pretty much not working now in the latest build of Linda, fast in not any faster than normal. MCP2 fast commands work perfectly though.
Apparently it has to do with the added display support. Not sure there's much that can be done. Only thing that worked for me was to add software driven acceleration. I can share the code but it's not trivial

I do not need the code myself to be honest Dario, I'd rather use my MCP2, I'm just reporting that I too see the issue with the MCP1. I am only keeping the MCP1 for support purposes.

Cheers, Andy.

I do not need the code myself to be honest Dario, I'd rather use my MCP2, I'm just reporting that I too see the issue with the MCP1. I am only keeping the MCP1 for support purposes.
Fair enough.Anyway, Artem may find a fix for this. Just because I couldn't doesn't mean he can't

Guys, have you looked if the fast and slow incrementals are assigned to your dialers?there must be something like *_inc and *_incfast ...?

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, have you looked if the fast and slow incrementals are assigned to your dialers?there must be something like *_inc and *_incfast ...?
Yes, of course. Problem is (or at least I think so) adding the display functions introduces a delay that kills knob acceleration

Yes it's the first thing I checked before posting.

Cheers, Andy.

ok, just wanted to be sure ...Currently out ideas --> Artem ... tongue.png

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester