Sign in to follow this  
skully

Love to Sunport NGX

KDAL Dallas Love Field to KABQ Albuquerque Sunport.WORTH 5 departure TXO transition MIERA 5 arrival Lots to learn about this amazing aircraft. I'm used to 757's and 767's. Some similarities and some differences but knew enough to get through the first three flights. Programing the FMC is similar but I'm going to have to it the books to get the most out this bird as it's more of any an exact copy of the real world aircraft than what I'm used to flying. Flight model is the best ever produced for an FS airliner by far. What a pleasure to hand fly- this is as real as it gets for a pc simulator. Animated details like the animated pilots flipping switches, the Captain adjusting his position in his seat as it appears he had the chili for lunch..Even spotted the ubiquitous pogo stick and a Segeway scooter in the tail! The sounds are beyond incredible. Best sound package ever produced for an FS aircraft. The PMDG team has taken this project to the upper realms of realism and words do not do it justice. On my 3 year old laptop the VC performance of the NGX is almost identical as the CS 707. 11-18 fpsExternal 30 fps where I have it locked.On my system the bird is very flyable. No problems at all. I've got about 8 hours on the bird since last night, no crashes, no lockups, no problems at all. Gateway P7811-FX Core Duo 2.3 Ghz NV 9800M GTS 512mb 4 gigs Ram Vista x64 A hearty congratulations and a job well done to the entire PMDG team!I felt terrible for you guys on release night with all that nonsense going on but I knew you'd get through it. You had a lot of people pulling for you. Clear skies!

The desert sure looks great at night and now it is even more amazing flying in with the NGX VC. Great shots. Thanks!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Moody shots, the last one is nice too. Landing lights on runway, noice! :(