Sign in to follow this  
MikeEchoXray

Hot Fix results and other issues...

1 flight (3 hours enroute) without freeze! Doing good on my system, but i'll try another flight very soon..

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

The NGX seems to be running faster, but Aivlasoft EFB is getting alot of "Too many requests" from Sim connect errors with the new patch. I have never seen this before the Hotfix.

I just installed the hotfix and realize also a decrease of frames, seems to be around a drop of 10 FPS , from 16 down to 6. (around LOWW STD FSX scenery).

The NGX seems to be running faster, but Aivlasoft EFB is getting alot of "Too many requests" from Sim connect errors with the new patch. I have never seen this before the Hotfix.
This was before also and is already known and fixed by AivlaSoft.There's a patch in development - next patch will contain the fix then...

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have HIMEMFIX=1 or HIGHMEMFIX=1? I do believe the former does not set the switch... you need to have the correct text in the cfg file. There was an apparent error in the documentation, as has been mentioned in another thread I understand... Andrew
Thanks I'll give it a go

Anyone happens to know, why am i getting load of air, land and sea traffic windows inflight? It happens now quiet often, makes no problems, but its sg new. Flying at higher FLs, on the ground taxiing, it just gives the black sreen with the small window, just like when starting a flight session. Loads the data fast, and after everything is fine again... Ideas?

If you use Windows 7 run FSX in Vista Service Pack 2 compatibility mode. That should make traffic show up normally again. If it doesn't or you are not using Win7 disable any tweaks that you've made to the FSX.cfg and see if that works.