Sign in to follow this  
travis26

PMDG and FSPS don't get along.

Okay good, this is what I suspected. If the 737NGX works fine without FSPax Demo and if FSPax Demo works fine on other planes then the problem is in how they talk to each other. If all of us can get the full version of FSPax to work but you can't get the Demo version to work then more precisely it is the way the Demo and the 737 deal with each other. First off I would not recommend spending your money on FSPax. There is no support for the product so you will be on your own for any problems. I don't buy products without having support. With that said the problem is most likely that the demo wants to control weights even when you are telling it not to. What you should do is use the FS Config option in the 737 NGX to set your fuel and payload. I use the Random button to get my payload. I find this to be much better then FSPax. May I please ask why you want FSPax so much?

Edward Smoker Sr.

fspassenger for take off/landing. it give me more realistic feeling when i take off and landing like tail strike. i think theres a solution. if u can use it with no rpblem i can use it to. do u know how to remove the green text of passenger? maybe they cause the block. i think the sdemo doesnt change the weight coz u see it (the plane move uo and down)

fspassenger for take off/landing. it give me more realistic feeling when i take off and landing like tail strike. i think theres a solution. if u can use it with no rpblem i can use it to. do u know how to remove the green text of passenger? maybe they cause the block. i think the sdemo doesnt change the weight coz u see it (the plane move uo and down)
it's not that realistic as tail strike are triggered by a predetermined pitch value regardless of the aircraft...

If you're looking for something to add a touch of purpose to your FSX session, take a look at Air Hauler (http://www.airhauler.net/). It's backed with active support and it DOES work with the NGX (you can set it so you have to manually load/fuel the aircraft). I've eyeballed FSPassenger for a long time, but without active support, it's basically useless. It sounds like you might be yelling into the wind with FSPassenger...

thx scott but im not looking for a career. i just need a software that give me more option in case i land too hard or i take off with too much trim. then for the hostess voice and first officer ill wait for fs2crew

do u know how to remove the green text of passenger? maybe they cause the block.
Yes David there is an option in the FSPassengers menu. Select Crew and GPWS Setup. Look for the line that says Crew Normal Text and change it to Never display normal crew text.
i think the sdemo doesnt change the weight coz u see it (the plane move uo and down)
David, did you say you can load weight in FSPassengers and see the 737 sink lower? It should not be doing that with FSPassengers. That is what we have said here in the thread several times now. If you can load weight with FSPassengers and see the plane sink lower under the weight you have the wrong option set. This will cause the crash to desktops you have said happen. So let me ask one more time just to be clear. When you load passengers, cargo, or fuel with FSPassengers do you see the plan sink under the added weight? Yes or No?

Edward Smoker Sr.

When you load passengers, cargo, or fuel with FSPassengers do you see the plan sink under the added weight? yes when the fuel&payload is not disable no (like now) the fuel&payload is disable

Okay, great I was confused when you said it did sink. I'm happy to hear it doesn't when you have it disabled. Have you tried looking into HiFi XPax for FSX? They have a great support team and it will track passenger happiness and such. Really if you buy FSPax you will be stuck without help. You might be able to ask around in the correct sub-forum here when problems appear, and they will. FSPax runs smooth when it wants but when it goes wrong it usually goes bad in a pretty bad way.

Edward Smoker Sr.

xpax is just a voice hostess pack. im looking a software that allow me to punish myself if i land hard (fspassenger is not a big deal butbetter thennothing about it). this is really strange im sure im the only one having this problem.

Okay, great I was confused when you said it did sink. I'm happy to hear it doesn't when you have it disabled. Have you tried looking into HiFi XPax for FSX? They have a great support team and it will track passenger happiness and such. Really if you buy FSPax you will be stuck without help. You might be able to ask around in the correct sub-forum here when problems appear, and they will. FSPax runs smooth when it wants but when it goes wrong it usually goes bad in a pretty bad way.

It seems you are the only one having these problems and the only thing you have is the demo. All of us have the full version. It's your money to buy the full version but remember that I warned you. You won't get help over there but AvSim is full of great people that will help, make sure you post questions in the correct forum. You can ask one of the mods for help if needed. This is a class A group of people.

Edward Smoker Sr.

so theres a avsim unofficial support forum? ill take a look and thx for your patient and time Ed

It seems you are the only one having these problems and the only thing you have is the demo. All of us have the full version. It's your money to buy the full version but remember that I warned you. You won't get help over there but AvSim is full of great people that will help, make sure you post questions in the correct forum. You can ask one of the mods for help if needed. This is a class A group of people.

xpax is just a voice hostess pack. im looking a software that allow me to punish myself if i land hard (fspassenger is not a big deal butbetter thennothing about it). this is really strange im sure im the only one having this problem.
Well you could try FSCaptain, developers still around, appears to have support. Does most things that FSP does, without the business side of FSP. I have never seen a forum on here for FSP.

Ian R Tyldesley

hi Ian ive tried the fscaptain too. it doent implement the crash on landing and take off. i need only that.

Well you could try FSCaptain, developers still around, appears to have support. Does most things that FSP does, without the business side of FSP. I have never seen a forum on here for FSP.

so theres a avsim unofficial support forum? ill take a look and thx for your patient and time Ed
No there isn't any support here. Just the great AvSim community and maybe some luck. You are on your own with FSPassengers.

Edward Smoker Sr.

If you're looking for something to add a touch of purpose to your FSX session, take a look at Air Hauler (http://www.airhauler.net/). It's backed with active support and it DOES work with the NGX (you can set it so you have to manually load/fuel the aircraft). I've eyeballed FSPassenger for a long time, but without active support, it's basically useless. It sounds like you might be yelling into the wind with FSPassenger...
While FSPassemgers does have support issues, I will not fly without it as fsx does need a purpose. i.e consequences to bad performance, hard landings etc - it just keeps you aware of what can go wrong. I guess what I'm trying to say is just because a product has limited support doesn't mean it's rubbish. But, I agree, the support forum seems to me, to be lacking somewhat! Between us though[ in this forum] we can try to find a way to get things moving for people having problems.