Sign in to follow this  
jose88

738 at Madeira

Hi all, I was looking for FPL from Gibraltar or Faro to Madeaira and noticed that validated flightplan were no higher than FL200. Do you know the reason of such a limitation in this area? Pierre Lainé

Aerosoft Lisbon X, also Faro X
Sure. Aerosoft has one, with AES support (no, I'm not an Aerosoft employee. I just happen to have these addons).
Yep. I've got that scenery. It's fine, and I do regular flights to Funchal.
Thanks folks, much appreciated.

Ed Haslam

Hi all, I was looking for FPL from Gibraltar or Faro to Madeaira and noticed that validated flightplan were no higher than FL200. Do you know the reason of such a limitation in this area? Pierre Lainé
Same question, what FL to use in the FP from Lisbon to Madeira published by barfra???

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Same question, what FL to use in the FP from Lisbon to Madeira published by barfra???
Odd flight levels. Portugal, as well as Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Marroco and North Algeria, works with the North/South RVSM model, instead of the East/West most of the countries use. North is even and south is odd.
Thx for the info barfra...so heres my very first try ever...gotta keep practicing http://www.youtube.c...-dJ0p4xE38&hd=1
Nice video, BTW. Very beautiful. For a first try, it was great! Regarding operations, you should be already fully configured for landing when you start the turn, with gear down, landing flaps and at the approach speed. It only seems to me that you were a bit too fast. But that requires a lot of training. It's a dificult approach, but when you manage to do it right, it gives you the best rewarding feeling a pilot can have. It's very good.

Matheus Mafra

Odd flight levels. Portugal, as well as Spain, France, Switzerland, Italy, Marroco and North Algeria, works with the North/South RVSM model, instead of the East/West most of the countries use. North is even and south is odd.
Ok, thanks!!! What FL you used for this route?

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

Ok, thanks!!! What FL you used for this route?
Depends on what the FMS gives to me as an optimal cruise altitude. It can be FL350 of you're very heavy, FL370, FL390 or even FL410 you've got and almost empty flight. It just have to be odd, what means no FL340, FL360, FL380, FL400 or other even flight levels :)

Matheus Mafra

Depends on what the FMS gives to me as an optimal cruise altitude. It can be FL350 of you're very heavy, FL370, FL390 or even FL410 you've got and almost empty flight. It just have to be odd, what means no FL340, FL360, FL380, FL400 or other even flight levels :)
Ok ok thanks again man!

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg