Sign in to follow this  
Guest firehawk44

PMDG 737NGX Review

I thought long and hard about it and for the same reasons you, Raymar, decided not to install hotfixes, I decided not to wait until the SP1. I had no issues at all from purchase to power downs. I will still install SP1 and make a couple paragraphs on it once I get it. But not enough to stop an entire review from coming out.
Go to it. I'm eager to read the review. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I should have clarified my last statement. I decided not to wait for SP1 to release this review. Prior to starting my review, the most recent wrapper was installed and confirmed by PMDG to have the latest updates to comply with AVSIM's editorial standards. For the record, prior to installing the updated wrapper, I had the very original release and experienced no issues on it. As stated in my previous post, I am not omitting SP1 from my review--I just didn't see it a valid reason to stall a review of an add-on I didn't have any problems with. SP1 will get a few paragraphs as an amendment to my original review (along with an "easter egg")--but in all fairness to PMDG I do mention that I had no problems at all with this add-on. Regarding your statement about including their current problems and solutions, I went to a few people including you asking what issues specifically you were having to see if I experienced the same thing in my 50+ hours in the simulator. I didn't experience any issues at all. I don't feel it fair to PMDG to include a list of problems a group of people from their total total customer base may be experiencing because I didn't see them for myself. It's not biased, it's just playing the middle ground and giving each side an equal slice of the pie. Ying%20Yang.gif