Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

drewsaw2

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION

Is it worth while to play around with this number. I'm guessing NO. But thought I'd ask

Drew

Nope. Why do you want to play around with it ? But thought I'd ask

Zulfiqar  Location : VABB - Boombay - India

Powered By : X-plane  / il2 / DCS

Taking Flight where no one does

Saw some tweaks where guys were setting the values higher. Mine says .01

Drew

Saw some tweaks where guys were setting the values higher. Mine says .01
was that due to Bojote's auto tweak ?

If its not the default then yes
So it is from bojote's than don't touch it. But you can comment Rejecthreshold and leave Poolsize=30000. or try the other way.

If its not the default then yes
Can't be from Bojote. We defined this tweak as a blurry-producer a long time ago and found out that it works at some very specific situations. Bojote took it out.It causes more problems than solutions.

Can't be from Bojote. We defined this tweak as a blurry-producer a long time ago and found out that it works at some very specific situations. Bojote took it out.It causes more problems than solutions.
In my fsx.cfg it is 0.15 and it's through the auto tweaker from Bojote's, so I assumed it is purely based on the configuration. So should I remove the Fibre thing also ?

By removing it you mean taking it out completely, or making the value =0? This has no impact on stutters? Because as some of you know thats my biggest problem

Drew

By removing it you mean taking it out completely, or making the value =0? This has no impact on stutters? Because as some of you know thats my biggest problem
Don't touch it right now till Word Not Allowed or an other member with knowledge to firbre_frame replies back. The stutter thing is more with poolsize I don't get those stutters. But I see no reason to remove it if it's not causing any issues.