Sign in to follow this  
meadfoot

Worst addon I've ever brought. No more PMDG ever again

I sympathise with the man and find the ######'s comments disgusting. Let PMDG defend themselves. Admit it. It has problems! Yesterday on are VA's acars 3 people were having panel freezes! PMDG's non response on this subject is very suspicious?
I don't think PMDG waste their valuable time with trolls !!!

I sympathise with the man and find the ######'s comments disgusting. Let PMDG defend themselves. Admit it. It has problems! Yesterday on are VA's acars 3 people were having panel freezes! PMDG's non response on this subject is very suspicious?
I would imagine if they were to reply it would be via support ticket if the person has bothered to submit one. That's how you communicate with PMDG. Not by challenging their integrity on a message board. Lets get a little bit more realistic.

Chris Hicks

I would imagine if they were to reply it would be via support ticket if the person has bothered to submit one. That's how you communicate with PMDG. Not by challenging their integrity on a message board. Lets get a little bit more realistic.
Well said !!!

Dear original poster, take a deep breath and relax. It's not like it's the end of the world. Think positive! For sure these problems can, and will, be sorted out. And when they are, you will have a great simulation experience - that's a promise. ;)

A very appropriate response.I have found this thread rather amusing. The whole 'for or against PMDG' attitude seems to have gone out of control.The OP needs to remember that being respectful towards people will be a far more productive way to achieve something.Would it also be possible to leave the 'Troll Spray' and 'Person jumping into Toilet' stuff out? That's just asking for a negative response and does not contribute to this thread in the least.

+1 THANK YOU!!!

I'm aware of no request for support from this individual either here or via the ticket system... if you're just coming here to complain about an issue that a tiny percentage of people are experiencing (and on that is almost surely system specific) instead of constructively asking for support, we're not going to be allowing that.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com