Sign in to follow this  
meadfoot

Worst addon I've ever brought. No more PMDG ever again

@OP: you've obviously never heard of AirSimmer. You're only saying it's the worst addon because it doesn't work correctly at the moment.Well guess what, it doesn't work correctly for a lot of people, including me regarding the freezing issue. I still enjoy it. It's still the most realistic addon ever designed for the flight simming genre of sims.So stop with the extremism, because it won't score you any points in here. And I bet as soon as they fix the issue it'll "magically" become your favorite addon, right?

Is this a troll post or are you really that mad. Two weeks isn't really a long time. Give them some slack and wait a bit before judging them too hard. I am sorry for your problems.

Well there's only one other option for you Rog !!!!! LMAO.gif
The only thing I would add to that is to arrange for someone to flush after immersion in toilet bowlLOL.gif

Frustrated he may be, that doesn't mean he can come and talk down on an award winning company, saying how he's surprised they've gone out of business and how their products are terrible. If he's so upset with how rubbish the NGX and PMDG's products are, he can go buy the iFly/Ariane NG and compare for himself. Simply put, PMDG and the supporting members have enough on their plate helping POLITE and well mannered members with their issues without having to deal with the forum troll
Total truth. HOWEVER, the underlying theme is he wants what he paid for.So do you penalize the admittedly rude way the message is presented, or do you fix the issues and gain postive word of mouth and customer rentention? It's cool to try and have the witty reply or GIF, but, sometimes that ear can go a long way, you know...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

The OP is, quite rightfully, entitled to express his opinion. No need for others to get protectionist about the ngx, pmdg etc.
Agreed. And out comes the PMDG defense force when someone doesn't have a pleasant experience... oh my gosh! It wasn't a flame post at all... I was very frusterated with my freezes and CTD's - (haven't had any in a while though). OP, let us help you... someone already asked for your system specs etc... we'll start there.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

You mean I should jump on the band wagon of snarky comments?I think you guys have that wrapped up pretty well. Additionally, the person is frustrated. I guess you don't get frustrated...
Frustration is understandable when somebody has put forth the effort to help their situation. A support community is useless to you if you introduce yourself to it by swinging a club. Trevor

Frustration is understandable when somebody has put forth the effort to help their situation. A support community is useless to you if you introduce yourself to it by swing a club. Trevor
I totally agree which is why I suggested the ticket in the first comment.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

PMDG spent 3 years building this. Don't you think there were times when they wanted to give up? Got so frustrated by things they lost it? Yet this guy has had it what? a few weeks and already he's complaining. Why not give it time, try and fix the problem instead of running straight here to complain

Nothing is perfect in this world. PMDG guys are not on vacation, they all are working so hard yet, to fix all those issues that people have reported.

My guess is that this is a troll post. If Meadfoot really was that frustrated, he would have been on here monitoring his thread. Alas, still no system specs, still no word on anything.

My guess is that this is a troll post. If Meadfoot really was that frustrated, he would have been on here monitoring his thread. Alas, still no system specs, still no word on anything.
It's only been 30 minutes since the topic opened.

Pretty sure they know what is good and what is bad. Think about what your saying. PMDG would not release it if they did not believe it was ready or it was really flaky. Yes, people have had problems but its inevitable with the complexity of the software. So don't go crying on here. Figure out what your problem is and figure out what you need to do to fix it. Its gets tiresome to hear people like you whine like a little 5 year old. It's an amazing product and if you dont think so then move on.