Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gramps ZA

NGX vs Michelle

Been spending most nights and all weekend flying the NGX . Michelle has been giving me the gears as she is feeling I'm cheating on her with my new love.The team at PMDG Have created a real addictive masterpiece. I'm sure I'm not the only one spending all free time available . I loaded the manuals and bought charts on my iPad ,which goes with me to bed where I read the manuals and surf the forums. This NGX has changed my life. Thanks PMDG for putting pressure on my marriage!!

Shannon Loder -FACT
 I7- 5820k  4.5GHZ - WATER COOLED MSI P99 GAMING MBOARD  Zotac 1080TI amp extreme - 32GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR GT 2400 - 2TB SEAGATE SSD -WINDOWS 10/64BIT - dell 27 inch 2K screen-TRACKIR5 -SAITEK YOKE AND PEDALS

I have no problem with my wife the only issue I have is my wife flights the ngx more than me so I came with a solution. In two weeks Im getting a new computer. All I have to do is pay for a new acft. So she will have hers and I will have my.

Fernando A. Maldonado

My wife gave me the ultimatum........It's FSX or me! So here I am! LOL.gif

Cheers, Graham McAllister - Melbourne, Australia

PC Specs:

Intel I7-2600K, Asus P8P67 Pro, 8GB PC3 17000 (DDR3-2133) XLD 9-11-9-28, GTX 980, 34" ASUS Monitor, 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, Windows 10 (64-bit), Prepar3D v3.3.5.17625, AS 2016, AivlaSoft EFB, EZDOK

You think it's just wives/girlfriends........

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

You think it's just wives/girlfriends........
Could be boyfriends as well.............sweetie!.Love.gif

359132.png

ray wed

Better for her you having a hobby at home where she can see you than being who knows where, where she can't.

Jay Vorkapic

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Could be boyfriends as well.............sweetie!.Love.gif
Utter UTTER :facepalm:

John Heyeer

PPL

Instrument Rating

Multi-eng

It's simple. Just tell Michelle you're getting qualified in the airplane so you can rent one to personally fly her to Europe for a once in a lifetime romantic vacation. Also, you'll have to convince her that this could be a very long process, but yourprimary consideration is for her safety.Pete Locascio (experienced husband and first class BS artist.)

Pete Locascio