Also, I'm not even sure if that Antec DF-10 will fit the h100. I've never even heard of that case. I would say a case upgrade and a better mobo as suggested above wouldn't be a bad idea. And yes, the 2600k is a waste of $100 over the 2500k. If you end up upgrading to Ivy Bridge next year, the 2600k is even more of a waste! Cases I would recommend: Corsair 650D obviously! Otherwise 600T is decent and the HAF series are very functional.

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

Also, I'm not even sure if that Antec DF-10 will fit the h100. I've never even heard of that case. I would say a case upgrade and a better mobo as suggested above wouldn't be a bad idea. And yes, the 2600k is a waste of $100 over the 2500k. If you end up upgrading to Ivy Bridge next year, the 2600k is even more of a waste! Cases I would recommend: Corsair 650D obviously! Otherwise 600T is decent and the HAF series are very functional.
Antec Darkforce cases. Quite possibly the most vulgar cases on the planet.

600T!

Andrew Dixon
"If common sense was compulsory everyone would have it but I am afraid this is not the case"

The DF cases have very little room room for cable management, something I am sure the Corsair cases would have but I don't think they look really bad. I would rather one over a Thermaltake or maybe even one of Silverstones 90 degrees motherboard mounting cases.

1. MB586Z68MAED55 - MB MSI Z68MA-ED55 LGA1155 DDRIII ST3RD USB3 GBLAN or MB ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA1155 DDR3-32GB SATA3 USB3 GLAN Are these motherboard good ones? 2. Cases: I have these 3 miditowers: MIDITOWER CORSAIR GRAPHITE CC600T BLACKMIDITOWER THERMALTAKE V9 BLACK with WINDOWMIDI TOWER THERMALTAKE ELEMENT G BLACK ATX Anyone of this is good? harpsi

both the ASUS and the MSI are good boards but I would go for the ASUS one. You could also try a GA-Z68X-UD4 although it features the classic BIOS. The Corsair is the best in those and IMO is incomparable to the Thermaltake cases. The price is high though and for the price of the 600T you could get the Antec 1200 or the HAF X.

both the ASUS and the MSI are good boards but I would go for the ASUS one. You could also try a GA-Z68X-UD4 although it features the classic BIOS. The Corsair is the best in those and IMO is incomparable to the Thermaltake cases. The price is high though and for the price of the 600T you could get the Antec 1200 or the HAF X.
Ok. I think I will get the asus one. Tks. ;) About the case, I will see. When I have the setup complete I will post it here before I buy the computer. harpsi

Asus + Corsair

For the newbie to OCing it probably would be the best choice to go for ASUS. Corsair make very very nice cases but it depends on what you want, space or quality. I choose space but cooler master gave me a fair bit of quality to.

For the newbie to OCing it probably would be the best choice to go for ASUS. Corsair make very very nice cases but it depends on what you want, space or quality. I choose space but cooler master gave me a fair bit of quality to.
It makes a bery big difference what case you choose? Space is good but what means "quality" in this case? harpsi

It makes a bery big difference what case you choose? Space is good but what means "quality" in this case? harpsi
How well its designed. Meaning how much airflow the vital components get, does each component have adequate cooling etc, and also materials used (plastic, metal etc). In your case, the corsair is the best quality. 1: its corsair. They are known for top quality. 2: It has tons of space and has tons of fans etc. 3: comes with a great warranty

And for the overclocking the processor to, let´s suppose 5 or 5,1 GHz if possible, PSU with 850W and Corsair H80 Cooler are enough? Or do I need PSU with 950W and Corsair H100? harpsi

H80 and 850W is plenty, so long as its a good quality PSU.

That is right.A good quality PS gives a high continuous power and not only high peeks like with cheaper ones.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

The PSU is Corsair TXV2 850W PFCACT 12CM 80Plus-Bronze Is this a good one? harpsi