Sign in to follow this  
anton2110

IFLY 737 Rudder problems

Mark, With respect, I contend (tv lawyer cap - onLoser.gif ) the following:Despite your apparently resolute stance for no locked support forums, deathly fear of pc damage, deathlier fear of duplicitous developers, no inclination whatsoever to help prevent piracy or protect this hobby, that you DID in fact purchase from one such 'duplicitous' developer. To wit sir, one must conclude that you did indeed glean sufficient non-sequestered info from these and other sites and did in fact purchase with little or none of the aforementioned fear and loathing. Your argument is in effect sir - by your own actions, moot. Whistle.gif

Regards,

Mark

Even worse Mark, I listen to the people in this forum and decided to go against one of the rules that I have. I decided to support the developer despite my pro-consumer stance. I am completely duplicitous in my decision to purchase the iFly bird and I agree with you!But obviously, my stance is neither absolute or resolute or afraid of a locked forum since I did purchase le bird. In fact, I am not afraid of anything but a mob mentality which is being enabled by their fear and their frustration. Would it have been as bad on me if I had agreed with them in the first place, or are we just prolonging the inevitable?What happens when they don't agree with something that you write? Take care brother, the mob is fickle...Mark

As a mob member of long and distinguished standing I take objection at being called fickle, fearful or frustrated maybe but never fickleNerd.gif . And trust me, if you think this thread is representative of people being mean, fickle and/or unhelpful, then clearly you never spent time at Posky LMAO.gif

Regards,

Mark

That's a good one...no I haven't spent any time there...to thin skinned I think :)Mark

Good for you JP...My reasoning is this and it's really easy to understand. Information which could be used to make a product purchase is being sequestered by the manufacturer. You cannot get to that information before you buy the product, only after you buy the product.
You can get all the info you need right there at the purchase page.If it doesn;t look good, then just do not click okay when asked to pay.Simple as that.Your "there isn't enough info to decide if I purchase yes or no" mantra is nonsense.There is a lot of info available, you only have to read it.I never get people in the TV store asking about "how do others feel about this TV".They buy if the feature list looks good.If they don't like it after all, they will return it.Flight1 offers the same option, and it's the best deal out there.I can think of few others that do the same.
A number of people in this forum have decided it's OK for the developer to do that. I don't mind if that's your position as well but it's not mine. I think its an extremely anti-consumer business model which is being enabled by good folks such as yourself.
We haven't decided diddly sqat.I agree with them having their way of dealing with consumers and think it is rather smart.You know, what with all the consolidating one's businesses and subsidiaries and so on.Everything in one place, a one stop shop.No messing around, no searching countless forums, you just log in to http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/default.aspand there's friendly folks willing to help and a lot of information.Don't see anything wrong with that, and never will.Easy peasy, man!
The funny thing about trolling forums is that you did manage to troll this one...so you were here, you posted and yet you did not answer the question? By your reasoning that means that you just doubled your workload. Maybe you should try to work a bit smarter and at the same time, give others the opportunity to both read and praise your knowledgeable responses.
I work so smart I have time left to go trawling forums and see what the other half of the flightsimming world is up to.Also do remember I am not paid, I am a volunteer and thus I can decide just how much time I'll devote,something my paid job will not allow me to do.You should also know I think I am crazy for answering your snide and rude remarks and by now personal attacks.I do not appreciate that.
It also servers a couple of valuable purposes as well. One, everyone gets the flight sim community spirit and two, people like me don't feel that you are acting in a duplicitous manner :) Mark
You should really read what I am saying.The spirit of Avsim is the spirit of Avsim.I don't think we need that spirit where I provide support, especially as I still firmly believewhat you are suggesting is free for all.And that just won't happen.It's like world peace, everybody wants it, everybody also knows it'll never ever happen. cheers JP.