Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

New Windows 7- 64bit and crash!

Maybe loading the default Cessna first helps. I had such crashes a few times too and it appeared that when i loaded the Cessna first (cold and dark) the NGX would load fine after that.

its a little advanced but i'll try and explainin "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX" there are 2 files, fsx.cfg and dll.xmlopen fsx.cfg with notepad, search for [trusted] and delete these lines
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.lzwqtonutathebtlhizteweoqoqunbertukhzzhk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.eknhnzzienbinturnqkhzclbzriiqzaekkkcwlnb=2

save the file and run fsx again, it will ask u to re-auth the dll'sopen dll.xml in notepad and make sure u have these lines, (only once)

<Launch.Addon>	<Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name>	<Disabled>False</Disabled>	<Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>	<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>	<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName></Launch.Addon>

its a little advanced but i'll try and explainin "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX" there are 2 files, fsx.cfg and dll.xmlopen fsx.cfg with notepad, search for [trusted] and delete these lines
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.lzwqtonutathebtlhizteweoqoqunbertukhzzhk=2C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.eknhnzzienbinturnqkhzclbzriiqzaekkkcwlnb=2

save the file and run fsx again, it will ask u to re-auth the dll'sopen dll.xml in notepad and make sure u have these lines, (only once)

<Launch.Addon>	<Name>PMDG HUD interface</Name>	<Disabled>False</Disabled>	<Path>PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll</Path>	<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>	<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName></Launch.Addon>

I have followed all and only have it once as you have explained thank you,but to no avail

Shannon,What is the path and folder to FSX for your current install?IMO, you have a "real mess" with both hardware and software (versions and configurations) on your PC.Your Multiple hard drives.Your PC specs?Your versions of Windows / full versions or upgrade to Win7-64.Yout motherborrd CPU specs for supporting Win7-64 from Vista-32?Did someone help you with all the hardware and software upgrages to "just" your PC?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I just solved my FSX crash (faulting module MSVCR90.DLL) which was triggered whenever I loaded the PMDG737NGX. Whew.gif My problem was caused by the presence of the file "runways.csv" in the root of my FSX folder. Simply disabling this file by renaming it allowed the 737NGX to load as normal. This solution was originally posted by Michael Gadeberg here. CheersPeter J.

i have solution !!!!Enter "current Aircraft" , select pmdg 737 ngx aircraft... okand "save"...now... your default aircraft is pmdg 737 ngx... when start fsx... if you have quadrante .... when ending or loading game, the contol move to zero....(Example: flaps=retract , spoiler up throttle=0%...etc)if the control is active, pmdg crash.... enjoy....

Shannon,What is the path and folder to FSX for your current install?IMO, you have a "real mess" with both hardware and software (versions and configurations) on your PC.Your Multiple hard drives.Your PC specs?Your versions of Windows / full versions or upgrade to Win7-64.Yout motherborrd CPU specs for supporting Win7-64 from Vista-32?Did someone help you with all the hardware and software upgrages to "just" your PC?
I would assume that if FSX and all other PMDG products are running 100% then NGX should toI sent the pc in and bought a new hard drive after backing up everything on an external drive The new drive has windows 7 installed onThe remaining two were formatted completely and totally emptyFSX was installed on one of the spare as I had it before windows 7 when all went wellI assumed that a fresh install on a clean hard drive would be bestThe new hard drive only has windows 7Vista and all other programs are goneThe back up drive is not connectedPerhaps I should remove FSX again and place it on C drive ,the new one with windows 7 When I uninstall I use Revo uninstaller which removes all left over files from FSX

I just solved my FSX crash (faulting module MSVCR90.DLL) which was triggered whenever I loaded the PMDG737NGX. Whew.gif My problem was caused by the presence of the file "runways.csv" in the root of my FSX folder. Simply disabling this file by renaming it allowed the 737NGX to load as normal. This solution was originally posted by Michael Gadeberg here. CheersPeter J.
Hi,I have not loaded anything other than FSX as afresh install and the 3 PMDG products MD11,J41 and NGX

Shannon,What is the path and folder to FSX for your current install?

Best Regards,

Shannon,What is the path and folder to FSX for your current install?
Where di I look for that? Help

E/program files(x86)Microsoftgames/Microsoft flightsimulatorX ??
Wrong path ... should be E:\ .........Did you copy this FSX from another drive or did you install it from an original CD?

Best Regards,

Sorry, I was on the IPAD and typing poor, I am on PC now looking E:\ProgramFiles(x86)MicrosoftGames\MicrosoftFlightSimulatorx