Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gab5328

Is there an addon like this?

I wonder if there is a sound pack that i can add the 1st officer's voice to some events like flaps, gear, speed breaks, etc.I know there are some addons that simulate a whole first officer with checklists and so but I'm not looking anything that complicated. Thanks in advance.

I wonder if there is a sound pack that i can add the 1st officer's voice to some events like flaps, gear, speed breaks, etc.I know there are some addons that simulate a whole first officer with checklists and so but I'm not looking anything that complicated. Thanks in advance.
FS2Crew http://www.fs2crew.com/

Thanks but as i said...

I know there are some addons that simulate a whole first officer with checklists and so but I'm not looking anything that complicated.

I wonder if there is a sound pack that i can add the 1st officer's voice to some events like flaps, gear, speed breaks, etc.I know there are some addons that simulate a whole first officer with checklists and so but I'm not looking anything that complicated
There are two ways I can think of. One is pmSounds from Project Magenta. not sure if that's still freeware or now payware. You'd need to check. The other is with a Registered version of FSUIPC. You can have a simple Lua plug-in using the Lua sound library to play sounds based on events like FSUIPC offsets changing. Naturally both methods assume you can supply suitable wave files. you could record those yourself. just ordinary Windows .wav file recordings will do. RegardsPete

There are two ways I can think of. One is pmSounds from Project Magenta. not sure if that's still freeware or now payware. You'd need to check. The other is with a Registered version of FSUIPC. You can have a simple Lua plug-in using the Lua sound library to play sounds based on events like FSUIPC offsets changing. Naturally both methods assume you can supply suitable wave files. you could record those yourself. just ordinary Windows .wav file recordings will do. RegardsPete
Interesting, i will do some research on that. Thanks a lot.