Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbassue

My First Take-off in my New Computer

It took me an hour to upload the video, but it was worth it!Thanks for watching :DMuch thanks to Dazz, how helped me with the set up :(

Seems very "stuttery" are you using a limiter?
Hi, yes I am, but it is constantly going above the limit then back down.

Are you using the FPS_Limiter0.2? Try running the batch file as admin.
I am, I really don't know why though.

seems pretty smooth here, nice vid :)i like the fade in/out between view changes, nice touch.

I didn't see a bunch of jerkiness either.Not sure why you would have 1 "dislike"... Please make another one when you have the upgrading complete! smile.png

Thanks Cory and UVW, about the dislike, I'm pretty sure just some random passer - by haha.Thanks for the kind words.

Seems very "stuttery" are you using a limiter?
Wouldn't it be a bit stuttery considering its being put on video? It looked pretty good to me.

Wouldn't it be a bit stuttery considering its being put on video? It looked pretty good to me.
There are some micro stutters, but I'm still trying to figure out if it is being caused by FRAPS or by FPS limiter.Because while using my Limiter, I have my FPS locked at 35, but they often spike to 37, 40 around there then back below the limit, so I wonder if that is causing the stutters.

There are some micro stutters, but I'm still trying to figure out if it is being caused by FRAPS or by FPS limiter.Because while using my Limiter, I have my FPS locked at 35, but they often spike to 37, 40 around there then back below the limit, so I wonder if that is causing the stutters.
Don,t know if you read it or not, but i just noticed today a post by Ryan (Tabs) and he mensioned he had dropped his Inspector settings down to 4XS & 2XSS which can help with the stutters. I am going to try tonight and see what you loose in grahpics quality, because although my frames are good, i still get the odd stutter.

Don,t know if you read it or not, but i just noticed today a post by Ryan (Tabs) and he mensioned he had dropped his Inspector settings down to 4XS & 2XSS which can help with the stutters. I am going to try tonight and see what you loose in grahpics quality, because although my frames are good, i still get the odd stutter.
Hey, I've got the AA to 4XS.

Hey, I've got the AA to 4XS.
Well your graphics look pretty good. How does it look in the cockpit?

Well your graphics look pretty good. How does it look in the cockpit?
Everything is perfect :DTo anyone watching : Somewhere in the introduction, it said the 737 has a tenancy to accelerate after rotation ; I think you can see it in the video right after I rotate.

I uploaded a second one! I'm really excited about my computer, I haven't left my room all day!

About time you got that thing together!
LMAO.gif HAHAHAThis has made my night.It's my first built computer, and I really wanted to be sure about everything, and my money limitations, but to me, it was well worth the wait!Stepping to a Quad Core 3.3Ghz from a Dual Core 2.4Ghz is like breaking the laws of the refractory period. < I know someone googled that tongue.png