Sign in to follow this  
royski

What's the highest you've flown in the NGX?

A six pack and 3 joints. It didn't go very well. ;)
Yes, but how HIGH were you? smoke.gifpunk.gif

I live at 12th floor so.. 11 x 3,20 + 70 cm (hight of my chair) so i would say about 36 meters..Almost 37 meters when standing up cursing my cat for knocking my Track IR camera over...:)
Sorry mate, but on my screen your sig takes up about that distance you mentioned. LMAO.gifsig.gif

The mushrooms did it for me. FL41 and everything is in dazzling colors and you begin to see everything in 3D. Even the 2D cockpit view is amazingly transformed to 3D. TrackIR? Who needs it when your whole enviroment moves with you... sam bertien

Just went for a quick hop to try and see how high she can fly. Eventually I managed to grab FL500 with LVLCH set @.78MOf course, with a ZFW of 91,3 and about 8,000 lbs of fuel. 2hhpt8j.png