Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

royski

What's the highest you've flown in the NGX?

Hi Captains, On a leg from Dubai-Kabul, I've experienced the highest cruise flown in the NGX (yet)... Here are some pics... Pic 1, PFD and ND: wmlf6s.jpg Pic 2, closer look at the FMC: 2lc21a9.jpg Pic 3, 2D view: muxsnk.jpg

I tried to go higher than FL390 --- and lost about 5000ft before I could recover !!Not a nice feeling.

My P-8 repainted 737-800 never climbs above two feet, I keep it below the radar to maintain the element of surprise. I actually have to raise the gear and descend a bit to do it. LOL.gif Al

FL410. Same as Westjet real world flight I was flying.

A six pack and 3 joints. It didn't go very well. ;)
LMAO.gif Al

I have taken it up to FL410 several times. Never tried to go higher than that. That is the limit, so I stay within the limits. One day I will try to break the plane into a million pieces and fly it out of bounds, but not yet.

I actually have to raise the gear and descend a bit to do it. LOL.gif
LOL LMAO.gif
One day I will try to break the plane into a million pieces and fly it out of bounds, but not yet.
Yeah, you'd probably better postpone that until after the NGXI for FSXI has been released... in 2037 or so. Treat her well til then. Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

I live at 12th floor so.. 11 x 3,20 + 70 cm (hight of my chair) so i would say about 36 meters..Almost 37 meters when standing up cursing my cat for knocking my Track IR camera over...:)

A six pack and 3 joints. It didn't go very well. ;)
Yes, but how HIGH were you? smoke.gifpunk.gif

I live at 12th floor so.. 11 x 3,20 + 70 cm (hight of my chair) so i would say about 36 meters..Almost 37 meters when standing up cursing my cat for knocking my Track IR camera over...:)
Sorry mate, but on my screen your sig takes up about that distance you mentioned. LMAO.gifsig.gif

The mushrooms did it for me. FL41 and everything is in dazzling colors and you begin to see everything in 3D. Even the 2D cockpit view is amazingly transformed to 3D. TrackIR? Who needs it when your whole enviroment moves with you... sam bertien

Just went for a quick hop to try and see how high she can fly. Eventually I managed to grab FL500 with LVLCH set @.78MOf course, with a ZFW of 91,3 and about 8,000 lbs of fuel. 2hhpt8j.png