Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flightsimjedi

NGX Goes to Hongkong

Looks very nice. How were your frames around that scenery, Achmad?

Thanks Zach, I have a satisfy FPS, around 40-55 on VC with fly tampa scenery + NGX..
Those are some nice frames.... So I'm figuring that IBM don't mind you borrowing Blue Gene for a while to play FSX on it, right? Tounge.gif

Those are some nice frames.... So I'm figuring that IBM don't mind you borrowing Blue Gene for a while to play FSX on it, right?
Actually dont bother to think or to borrow from the IBM, a clean installation of Win7 64bit with tweak from Nick and fsx.cfg tweak will do it..rolleyes.gif

Hi Bryan, Well, not resemble the real world view, but quite fantastic to see a sight like this when you approaching Hongkong Int'l for runway 25.. Credit goes to flytampa KAITAK..

Nice shots mate, may i know where did u get garuda livery i try to find it anywhere but i didn't find it
Thanks Emi, Will be upload at stevenairspace.com Stay tune..

Thanks Zach, I have a satisfy FPS, around 40-55 on VC with fly tampa scenery + NGX..
Very nice screenshots. Can someone do the math for CPU speed required to achieve 50 fps in VC under optimum conditions? I need that core.

Hi Bryan, Well, not resemble the real world view, but quite fantastic to see a sight like this when you approaching Hongkong Int'l for runway 25.. Credit goes to flytampa KAITAK.. Thanks Emi, Will be upload at stevenairspace.com Stay tune..
Great, thanks beforesmile.png

Can someone do the math for CPU speed required to achieve 50 fps in VC under optimum conditions? I need that core.
Helo, Im using this rigs :
  • Intel i7 920 OC 3.8 GHZ
  • DFI DKX58 T3eH6
  • Noctua NH-U12P SE2
  • GTX295 DA
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance™ — 4x4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit
  • Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Hard
  • Windows 7 64Bit
  • Flight Simulator X
  • Corsair 850W PSU

Dont forget the Win7 64bit tweak here And fsx.cfg tweak in here Have fun

I have also experienced that the Kai Tak scenery from Fly Tampa is very framerate friendly! There are really so much buildings visible and the framerate is much better as when you fly in default FSX city scenery and it looks so much better.

Stunning pictures! and a great aircraft!Now I'm off to Hong Kong.

Yeah, FlyTampas's Kai Tak is a miracle. Gives the sheer amount of objects, you'd expect terrible FPS, but I've always had better FPS than at some of the big busy airport add ons available. It truly i a great and wildly beautiful add-on. problem for me is that it's so damn isolated. All flights to and from that place take long.

Yeah, FlyTampas's Kai Tak is a miracle. Gives the sheer amount of objects, you'd expect terrible FPS, but I've always had better FPS than at some of the big busy airport add ons available. It truly i a great and wildly beautiful add-on. problem for me is that it's so damn isolated. All flights to and from that place take long.
Actually the flight from Singapore Changi (WSSS) Isn't TOO bad... 3.5 hours, hahaha I guess it depends on what you consider long!

Did that once, was a nice enough flight. In general, above two hours I start finding long. Above three hours I start finding too long, and above four hours I rarely even do anymore. For me the sweet spot is between 45 minutes and 2 hours or so.