Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aharon

My First Photoshop CS5 Attempt

Shalom and greetings all my pals,Here is my very first Photoshop CS5 editing attempt which turned to be lousy. I do not know what happened to bottom of the plane and why the rest of the plane is perfect and the bottom of the plane is crappy???kn11.jpgAharon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You needed to to use a more aggressive setting on the magic wand to select the aircraft more accurately, or you can use the polygonal/lasso tool and try you hand as making the perimeter. :( Keep trying! Yours definitely came out better than my first try!

Shalom all,Thanks for kind words. I do lots of editing in Paint Shop Photo Pro Ultimate X2 and Photoshop Elements 8 but is just right now starting to test my feet into waters of mighty POWERFUL and PROFESSIONAL Photoshop CS5!!!In other words, I am not photo editing whiz that you normally expect from others. I want to learn more about CS5 so that I can put FSX planes into real world photos.Regards, Aharon

Shalom all, Thanks for kind words. I do lots of editing in Paint Shop Photo Pro Ultimate X2 and Photoshop Elements 8 but is just right now starting to test my feet into waters of mighty POWERFUL and PROFESSIONAL Photoshop CS5!!! In other words, I am not photo editing whiz that you normally expect from others. I want to learn more about CS5 so that I can put FSX planes into real world photos. Regards, Aharon
Heh, I'm still floating around in CS3. Got used to it so much. I wish you luck mate!