Sign in to follow this  
N585AS

737-600/-700 Liveries

With the 737-600/-700 expansion package being released in the coming weeks, does anyone at PMDG know which liveries are going to be included in the release? I have not yet seen a list like they announced prior to the -800/-900 release. I have been very pleased with the 737 NGX. I am so glad that I didn't settle for the stupid iFly 737 for FSX... the PMDG product was well worth the wait, and I can't wait to add the -600/-700 to my hangar, to be followed by the ERs.Keep up the good work PMDG! Joshua

I hope some of our more talented painters can deliver us all of the Southwest specialty liveries for the -700s, of course, once the paint kit comes out.Joshua.

I hope some of our more talented painters can deliver us all of the Southwest specialty liveries for the -700s, of course, once the paint kit comes out. Joshua.
I would venture a guess that anything that can be painted will be painted. Most likely by one of those more talented painters. By the end of the year, we will have to start prioritizing our new liveries there will be so many. We are at about 100 liveries for the 800 already and most of those had a late start waiting for the paintkit to be released. I expect not only every single one of the Southwest Airline liveries to be available but probably several more they never flew. Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Having done a lot of flying in Colombia, where the topography inspired the awesome terrain display replicated by PMDG, I want to see AIRES (now LAN Colombia), which unfortunately will only be around a couple of years since LAN is Airbus-only for narrowbodies, and COPA (Operated by Aero Republica). The latter is the easiest livery, assuming the guys already have a COPA Panama variant since it requires two flags and "Operated by Aero Republica). http://worldairlinenews.wordpress.com/2011/09/14/aires-paints-its-first-boeing-737-700-in-lans-brand/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeroarturoz/5286552153/ Can't wait! Luis Linares

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

A sure bet is Westjet. I hope SAS, for both the 6 and 700. Also EG&G (Janet) has been confirmed for the 600.
Since SAS were the launcher for the 600 thats 100% sure. I believe we will se it for the 700 too.

Qantas and Virgin Australia (please :))
Hi Qantas dont fly the 700 in real life, but someone might paint it after it is released.