Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

All-Hands Internal MS Meeting Turns into a Disaster... (Truth to dissension rumors inside MS?)

At this rate, I'm actually quite surprised that some of the speculation junkies out here haven't taken to watching MSFT stock prices, claiming that Flight is a sure thing when stock values go up, and Flight is dead when stock prices go down.
Never would we do that, dead money I say!! Unless you want to be long the stock, collect the dividends and be short calls against it. Still not for me though.... LOL.gifLOL.gif The last 540 days performance. Flight can't release until it trades above the 200 day....

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

What's your bottom technical there cmpbellsjc? I can see the MACD and the Stochastic Oscillator, is it RSI?

What's your bottom technical there cmpbellsjc? I can see the MACD and the Stochastic Oscillator, is it RSI?
The very bottom one is Money Flow.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.