Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kencnnrs

Show of support

Just wanted to say Thank You to PMDG and show them my support for what they have accomplished with the NGX. There seems to be alot of "bandwagon fans" here who love them when things go their way and then are ready to stab in the back when things don't. Anyways, not what I want this topic to be about, Just a simple thank you to PMDG and that they will always have my support.

Ken Connors

PMDG_ngx_T7_sig.jpg

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

+475,122 (?)
Interesting number! :D But I'll add my +1 to this!

Lukas "TIN TIN -=9th Shrek=-" Mathijsen

???
Probably the number of skin rivets on an 800wl. I tried counting them last night but could only find 475,119. If pmdg doesn't include the 3 missing rivets behind the left main gear I will be uninstalling the ngx & insisting on a refund. This major issue completely destroys any sense of realism.Edit: that was a joke in case anyone took me seriously. :)

Kenneth Weir

My Saitek yoke mod

i7 2600k @ 4.7

8GB Gskill CAS7

2x GTX580 SLI Surround + GT520 Accessory

Win7x64

Ha, it's not necessary to show my support to PMDG in a forum. They already know I appreciate their products simply because they saw my credit card number too much times in their store.......... Raised%20Eyebrow.gif

Sebastiano Piscitello

Air France VA, KLM 737 Captain

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now