Sign in to follow this  
HughesMDflyer4

October FSX and Flight Comparison Screenshots

Do you guys think screenshot 10 kinda looks better on FSX?
Depends in what way you mean better, it looks sharper in FSX, but I think much more realistic in FLIGHT.

Depends in what way you mean better, it looks sharper in FSX, but I think much more realistic in FLIGHT.
Yes that's what I was meaning. Even though Flight does look more realistic, FSX just looks "nicer" in that shot.

Sure, I mentioned in an earlier post that the FLIGHT shots looked a little blurry, this may be a deliberate blur effect or (more likely) the FLIGHT shots are just low resolution. Look at them at the native size on the FLIGHT webpage and they look amazingly good IMO.

Sure, I mentioned in an earlier post that the FLIGHT shots looked a little blurry, this may be a deliberate blur effect or (more likely) the FLIGHT shots are just low resolution. Look at them at the native size on the FLIGHT webpage and they look amazingly good IMO.
Could it be Silverlight causing things to look bad?

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Could it be Silverlight causing things to look bad?
Could be that too. It's funny, I've experienced many bugs just with the FLIGHT website, had to reinstall Silverlight twice now and had the scroll bar and formatting disappear from the news section. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. laugh.png

Cough....cough.....User error.....cough......cough.

I had Silverlight installed for a short period of time so that I could check out the media at the Microsoft Flight site, but I found that in short order the pictures got uploaded to other sites that didn't require Silverlight. Actually, I hardly check out the Microsoft Flight site at all anymore; I find the information available here at the AVSIM Flight Forum almost as informative and a hundred times more entertaining!

Really good comparison!! But my critical eye says: hmmm doesn't look better in fsx screenshots #9 and #10? I mean the aircraft...At least i like it better blush.pngCheersIgnacio Big%20Grin.gif

Ignacio aka Tanocapo

I had Silverlight installed for a short period of time so that I could check out the media at the Microsoft Flight site, but I found that in short order the pictures got uploaded to other sites that didn't require Silverlight. Actually, I hardly check out the Microsoft Flight site at all anymore; I find the information available here at the AVSIM Flight Forum almost as informative and a hundred times more entertaining!
I do agree with you! Is it because the aircraft details have been set to high in FSX where they were set to medium in 'Flight'? the Flight screenshots have after all been saved & reposted by HughesMDFlyer4 and arent his own? Would you agree?

when will be the November comparison screenshots?Thanks

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

I'll be working on the comparisons over the next few days and hopefully get them up ASAP.

Brandon Filer

Superb Brandon!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I'll be working on the comparisons over the next few days and hopefully get them up ASAP.
thanks brandon

Edoardo Paulicelli

fsxnz1yr0.jpg

My fsx runs on: CPU:Corei7950@4.1Ghz (196*21) Mobo:Asus P6tDeluxeV2 RAM:Corsair 12Gb Video:Nvidia 580 GTX HDD:2 WD 130Gb + 1 Seagate barracuda 500Gb

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.