Sign in to follow this  
virtuali

FsDreamTeam supports Prepar3d

We are pleased to announce we are now supporting Prepar3D with our products, starting with the recently released Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX).We would like to hear your feedback about how the installation works for you so, we put a test version of the KLAX installer here:http://www.mediafire.com/?kxcdrr5842vai3wThe installer works in FSX and Prepar3D too. If Prepar3D is found in your system, you will be asked if you want to install KLAX there, otherwise it will install in FSX (if you have it installed).As with all our products, the installer is a Trial version of the scenery, and you can purchase it either from inside Prepar3D, or on our Web page.The good news is: we are not requiring an additional license for Prepar3D, if you already own a valid KLAX Serial Number from your past FSX purchase, you can use it to activate the Prepar3D version.If you run both FSX and Prepar3D on the same machine, and your KLAX was already activated under FSX, there will be no need to do anything: the Prepar3D version of the scenery will work as a fully registered version.If you haven't purchased KLAX yet, the price it's the SAME as the FSX version and, by purchasing it, you'll get the right to use it under both FSX and Prepar3D.Please, let's give us some feedback about this version, so we can go ahead and update all our other installers too.NOTE: after you install the scenery, you'll likely have Prepar3D crashing on exit, because there are two additional menus added, and there seems to be a problem with the current Prepar3D version that any addons that add custom menus will cause a crash on exit, LM people are aware of this and will surely fix it. Also, the scenery works only with Prepar3D 1.2.3253, which is the current version.

Great news Umberto, thanks a lot.Waiting forward to enjoying my other FSDT products with P3D.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

How cool is this?

NAX669.png

You guys are the best! My purchase to FSDT LAX will be soon! :D

this is what i was waiting for! I love KLAX, now I am ready to give prepar3d a try. Well done fsdt!

Thats great news, the more developers etc come on board then the better. Thanks Umberto. Craig

That's great news. For me personally I wouldn't even consider moving to or trying P3D unless my FSDT sceneries worked in it. Not being charged another license fee to used then in P3D is an added bonus :-)

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Very nice!! I have not bought LAX yet but I think Umberto's kind gesture just changed my mind.Big Grin.gif

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Great news. Will buy Klax shortly. With possibility of shade in Prepar3D Im glad I made the move to this platform. Cant wait to get the other FSDT airports especially KLAS into the sim so I can switch to Prepar3D full time.

That's a GREAT news! Wow!!! Thank you FSDT!

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Excellent News! Deff gonna try this out weekend.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD