Sign in to follow this  
FlavioSSA

New free SBSP for FSX

For the people that like to do some flights in Brazil, yesterday was released a free version for FSX of the busiest hub airport in Brazil, SBSP - Congonhas SP. Very well done airport with excelent performance (I´m getting 30 fps locked with ngx) made with professional care.Congrats for the development team!Go get it: here

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

I've just read. sad.png

This project was the dream of Rubens Gonsalves for FSX. It was his last work, that fate would not let him finish. With the help of his son Marcelo Gonsalves and family, the files were recovered and the work completed with the cooperation of TerraBrasilis friends.This project is a tribute to friend RGons.
So thanks for the project and the dedication going into it to finish Rubens' dream. smile.png I've donated.

Thanks for the notice Flavio. I've been waiting for a nice SBSP since the Tropical Sim version was getting a little long in the tooth. The new version looks fanastic!!Now all I need is Newton to finish the Rio project and I will be all set :-)

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Just downloaded and installing now...!!!

Looks better than the some of the top payware Airports I've seen and bought!

This AP and surrounding scenery remind me of Fly Tampa's Kia Tak VHHX excellent AP and urban approach!

Now for a way to get all those tall buildings to load in the surrounding city without killing my FPS...

Chris Camp

Yeah, and the scenery's still that GOOD!

Chris Camp