Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

PMDG is dropping hints on Facebook.

Gents-Actually- what we had in mind was a PMDG Scrabble tournament.Any takers?
hehehehe I dare you. The poor forum moderators would quit in frustration.

Chris Hicks

Something should be about to happen. All those pinned topics were unpinned and RSR is posting. It's either another delay or release report. Just saying..

Matheus Mafra

Something should be about to happen. All those pinned topics were unpinned and RSR is posting. Just saying...
Ya, see the 600/700 expansion pack is for sale now to.............. For $500,000.......... Don't think my credit card would handle it hahahahahaha

Oh man, are you seriously going to release the expansion between pay periods? LOL Screw it. Eating is overrated.

Chris Hicks

Ya, see the 600/700 expansion pack is for sale now to.............. For $500,000.......... Don't think my credit card would handle it hahahahahaha
Mine wouldn't either. My parents would kill me if I purchased that lol

Matheus Mafra

I don't have to worry about my wife, would just be an instant divorce lol On the plus side, I would have WAY more time to fly, from my cardboard box.

I will play scrabble but I use my own words like, Squigyboz. A lot of points right there.

Richie Walsh

Let's hope those chinese hackers or whatever they're called don't decide to attack again.

Matheus Mafra

I'm one of the obsessive few who got their NGX before the servers were taken down that night. LOL That's dedication...or a mental condition, I'm not sure which.

Chris Hicks

I'm one of the obsessive few who got their NGX before the servers were taken down that night. LOL That's dedication...or a mental condition, I'm not sure which.
+1 lol

Screw it. Eating is overrated.
There's always Top Ramen to get by for a week, lol.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I didn't have the same luck. It took me forever to finally finish the purchase process and download the plane. But I don't think it should happen tonight because it's been pretty much a 'surprise release'. But PMDG should be much more prepared to deal with events of the like today.

Matheus Mafra

Both :)

+1.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero