Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JokersWild

PMDG is dropping hints on Facebook.

I was trying to finish a repaint and now I can't concentrate. LOL.PMDG is bad for my PTSD.

I wish they wouldn't make such obvious hints on Facebook while not saying anything here. It was the same with the original release I tend not to follow commercial Facebook pages to avoid floods of pointless updates.Ryan dropped hints that SP1 was imminent in a couple of posts yesterday though.Kevin Hall

For those who don't use facebook, this is the message PMDG posted on their page. "Looking for something to do Friday night/Saturday morning? Stick around :) "

I hope everyone doesn't start watching the plane picture get closer to the runway every few minutes.That was great fun, but I doubt I could handle it again

I hpoe they release the "Pocket Rocket" at the same time as SP1
I know I'll be releasing mine. Clown.gif It's just now the end of the business day in PMDG land. I wonder how many times I will hit refresh between now and it's release.

I know I'll be releasing mine.
Hahaha, that sounds dirty.

yeah, I was having a terriable mental picture too Jim. Anyway, look forward to your repaints Chris.

Gents-Actually- what we had in mind was a PMDG Scrabble tournament.Any takers?
Yes, I am in Robert, Do I have to bring my own Lunch ? Pizza ?

Gents-Actually- what we had in mind was a PMDG Scrabble tournament.Any takers?
hehehehe I dare you. The poor forum moderators would quit in frustration.

Something should be about to happen. All those pinned topics were unpinned and RSR is posting. It's either another delay or release report. Just saying..

Something should be about to happen. All those pinned topics were unpinned and RSR is posting. Just saying...
Ya, see the 600/700 expansion pack is for sale now to.............. For $500,000.......... Don't think my credit card would handle it hahahahahaha

Oh man, are you seriously going to release the expansion between pay periods? LOL Screw it. Eating is overrated.

Ya, see the 600/700 expansion pack is for sale now to.............. For $500,000.......... Don't think my credit card would handle it hahahahahaha
Mine wouldn't either. My parents would kill me if I purchased that lol

I don't have to worry about my wife, would just be an instant divorce lol On the plus side, I would have WAY more time to fly, from my cardboard box.

I will play scrabble but I use my own words like, Squigyboz. A lot of points right there.

I'm one of the obsessive few who got their NGX before the servers were taken down that night. LOL That's dedication...or a mental condition, I'm not sure which.