Sign in to follow this  
THRUSTER57

How to re-download and does it have SP1already incuded?

Hello i have unistalled my ngx and logged into my account so far so good, one link says expired and the other option says to buy another,can you help please how do i reinstall my ngx ,also do you have to download the SP1update as well or is it included in the new download?.thanks as alwaysjames.

If you have not already done so you need to pay for the extended download service which is a small fee and I do believe the SP1 is included if you download it agan.I suggest you backup your download this time to prevent this from happening again.Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

If you have not already done so you need to pay for the extended download service which is a small fee and I do believe the SP1 is included if you download it agan.I suggest you backup your download this time to prevent this from happening again.Regards
Well i have paid for the extended download service but my URL link has expired, so im not sure why ..

Yes,I have the same question, RSR said to uninstall then install the base package that I bought but I cannot find the base package and when I sign into my account for the base package it says link expired!Does this mean I have to buy the base package again!! I want a clean install as RSR recommended before applying SP1 but that seems impossible. Where did the original base package go that I originally bought? I cant find it anywhere on my computer(Downloads section, Documents and settings etc) For that matter I cannot find the original installer for the 747-400 either! PMDG please help.All my other installers that I download go to my downloads folder and they are all there. Is there a self destruct function on PMDG installers that makes them miraculously dissolve after a certain amt of time?Alexander Chung

Yes,I have the same question, RSR said to uninstall then install the base package that I bought but I cannot find the base package and when I sign into my account for the base package it says link expired!Does this mean I have to buy the base package again!! I want a clean install as RSR recommended before applying SP1 but that seems impossible. Where did the original base package go that I originally bought? I cant find it anywhere on my computer(Downloads section, Documents and settings etc) For that matter I cannot find the original installer for the 747-400 either! PMDG please help.Alexander Chung
EXTENDED DOWNLOAD SERVICE ORDERS: Your purchase has been recorded in your account. In order to receive access to your download, you must open a Re-Download ticket in PMDG's Suppot Portal: http://support.precisionmanuals.com EXTENDED DOWNLOADS ARE NOT SENT WITHOUT COMPLETION OF A TICKET! Upon receipt of your ticket, our support staff will verify that the Extended Download purchase exists in your account, then send you a new copy of your original download link to use! Your extended download service is available to you for 12 months. If you need to re-download during this period, simply follow the instructions above. NOTE: Your re-download confirmation is an exact duplicate of your original purchase receipt and download, so it will include the original pricing information from your original purchase. Please do not be confused- this simply a copy of your original purchase receipt.

Thanks james, i have the first ngx zip i purchased on my computer? if i run that zip i only get back what i have uninstalled don,t i? or do i have to pay for the extended download of my own productjames.

If you reinstall the zip you have, you will get the original NGX as it was on release. I believe you then can install the SP1 on top of that to get your NGX up to date.

If you reinstall the zip you have, you will get the original NGX as it was on release. I believe you then can install the SP1 on top of that to get your NGX up to date.
quick thinking brown.....james

Yes that is what I have done and all is fine. Just uninstalled the original then installed the original again and then the SP1 on top.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

james, i copied my repaints and flight plans to a seperate folder,then done a complete unistall of my ngx,then a new install via my original zip from may 2011 followed by the SP1 but my new ngx folders still show the repaints and flightplans in place but not available to select from the planes menu iN FSX, how can that be?thanksjames.

This is why I ALWAYS keep multiple backup copies of my add-on software installer files on separate drives.

Now might be a good time to Burn both your original Download, and SP1 to a CD for safe keeping. + any other useful Doc and related stuff for the 737NG.Sooner or later your HD will fail, or you will upgrade to a new OS or a new PC.

Hi,I have my all installers, but I bought Extended Download for PMDG 737NGX Base Pack, sent ticket with new URL request and got link to download installer. This link is valid for next 10 days. I also got confirmation, that installer downloaded with extended download option has built-in SP1.So if you don't want to install Base Pack and SP1 separately just buy Extended Download :)

Adrian

Gents-One thing you do NOT want to do: Retain a copy of your the pre-SP1 aircraft.cfg...You really should consider SP1 to be a whole new release... and as such delete EVERYTHING that came prior...There appears to be a bit of confusion on what we mean when we suggest that you reinstall. It is as easy as this:1) Uninstall the existing NGX.2) Get your original installer, and reinstall.3) Run the SP1 patch over the top of it.Now you are off and running!

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks Captain, but when wiil the full installer with SP1 included, be avalaible? My extended download link doesn´t work anymore...Thanks, again.Miquel Egea.