Sign in to follow this  
N585AS

Saitek Pro Flight Slider Settings

Hi everyone...I was just wondering if there are any suggestions for maximum realism when it comes to using the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Rudders.Thanks.Joshua Smith

I calibrated mine through fsuipc & it worked well for the 744, but that was before I moved. I haven't set up my yoke, throttles or rudder pedals since then. Hoping someone chimes in with some good recommendations for when I do finally get to set them up again as well.

Works for me also very fine. But I have adjusted the rudders like Saitek recommends within FSX.

Mine works fine too, I was just wondering about the sensitivity levels, and how they should be adjusted to achieve maximum realism on control inputs, or if that's even possible?Joshua Smith

Original Credit for this Settings enhancement belongs to "FSMP"fsx.cfg[Controls]stick_sensitivity_mode=0Without this setting, the response to a deflection on an axis, is NOT immediate.The control surface moves slowly to it's desired setting,The speed that it gets there is controlled by the SENSITIVITY slider.No matter that you set the Sensitivity to, it will always finally get to the same deflection.Even at MAX sensitivity (fastest response), there is a delay.When you setstick_sensitivity_mode=0Then there is NEVER any delay, it moves immediatly, but, the Sensitivity is now a GAIN adjustment.Set to to say 50%, then a max defection on your CONTROLLER will result in an immediate 50% deflection of your control surfaces,Without stick_sensitivity_mode=0 its like you are flying with ELASTIC BANDS connecting your Controller to your Control Surfaces.Try the setting. (with sensitivity at MAX, and Dead Band/Null and zero)If you fly the EXTRA 300, you will really notice a difference, !!8 Point Hesitation Rolls becime POSSIBLE -- you have so much more precise control.=====It will make a difference in may ways to the PMDG as well, as you can imagine.Original Credit for this Settings enhancement belongs to "FSMP"

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg