Sign in to follow this  
bluemanrom2

Best Military Planes

Are there any other good airplanes besides VRS Superbug and LotusSim L39 which are recommended all the time ? They should have: Good visuals Good flight dynamics Good systems simulation Thank you

the best in the world are the ones from A2AB17 and spitfire both accusim

Milviz T-38a. She looks great, she flies very very well and she has most systems modelled. She's such a joy to fly, I highly recommend her

+1 A2A SpitfireJust about perfect rendition of this classic aircraft.Cheers,Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

VRS F/A18 is the best.You can also pick up Dino's T45C, HQ payware-like freeware.

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

VRS F/A18 is the best.You can also pick up Dino's T45C, HQ payware-like freeware.
+1 for both aircraft, T45 has a very nice VC for freeware. Also, The IRIS A-10 is pretty good, just a little pricey( I got it for 5 bucks last Christmas, thoughcool.png )

VRS F/A18 is the best. by a HUGE margin..! meaning complete package from airplane to support and everything in between especially immersion and where developers go out of their way to "LISTEN" to customers instead of feeling insulted when you mention something wrong.. and then try and rip you apart on public forums.

If you get tired of fighters and want a beautifull plane that will keep you busy, theres the Captain Sim B52.

Jay

Mentioned above DCS A-10 Warthog is a separate game, not a flyable plane in Flight Simulator. The T-37 Tweet also mentioned above is only compatible with FS2002 and 2004.The Iris line are great aircraft as is the Aerosoft F-16. VRS as mentioned is very awesome and so are the A2A simulations aircraft.-Damien

Modern - VRS F/A-18, Milviz T-38A are my favoritesRetro - A2A Spitfire and B-17 with Accusim are my two favorites, but all of them are great

My favorites are:1. ALphasim /Virtavia F-111.2. MilViz F-15E ( new )3. VRS Superbug .4. FSD YF-23.5. Freeware F-86.6. Me 262,In my view the first three are absolutely exceptional performers in FSX.Karol

O, I will make a list of all and keep it updated at the top of the topic (first post) I don't think freeware can compare to payware, visually & flight dynamics maybe, but not from the systems simulaton point of view, and this is very important to me. Ok, VRS is in its own class, but how does Iris F-14 Tomcat for example compare with L39 Albatross ?