Sign in to follow this  
Kosta

Turnaround flight in England

As I promised to Soya, I made these in the name of some of the greatest screenshots I saw on this forum!This is a small flight I did from EGLL to EGCC and back on the last Openskies event last weekend. It was a great event, all the main airports were fully staffed, and many pilots online flying in-out. I did a small return flight only biggrin.pngEnjoy Soya! (and everyone else of course!)Scrshot009_resize_resize.jpgScrshot013_resize_resize.jpgScrshot019_resize_resize.jpgScrshot039_resize_resize.jpgScrshot046_resize_resize.jpgScrshot049_resize_resize.jpgScrshot051_resize_resize.jpgScrshot085_resize_resize.jpgScrshot090_resize_resize.jpgScrshot102_resize_resize.jpg

Guest venustus01

Very nice indeed!PS,. His screenshots were brilliant.

Please Word Not Allowed, stop teasing me with these pic´s!!! I can´t stand it anymore!!! I want that baby now!!! But I´ll have to wait till x-mas :(

Thanks a lot guys! Glad to have produced some quality shots!

Please Word Not Allowed, stop teasing me with these pic´s!!! I can´t stand it anymore!!! I want that baby now!!! But I´ll have to wait till x-mas Cry.gif
Wasn't my intention Whistle.gif

Any special settings the plane looks crisp? Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Any special settings the plane looks crisp? Wayne
Those are the NI settings, 8xS and 2x SGSS.

I nearly missed this post, been totally swamped recently...Wonderful captures Word Not Allowed and thank you kindly for mentioning my work. I can't think of a better compliment then someone being inspired by my work and produce quality captures themselves, thank you and keep up the good work. This link http://forum.avsim.net/topic/332983-can-i-hide-the-simrate-info-text/ may help your future screen shots perhaps.

I nearly missed this post, been totally swamped recently...Wonderful captures Word Not Allowed and thank you kindly for mentioning my work. I can't think of a better compliment then someone being inspired by my work and produce quality captures themselves, thank you and keep up the good work.This link http://forum.avsim.n...rate-info-text/ may help your future screen shots perhaps.
Thanks Soya.Also thank you for the link, I already did a post in FSX forum where I got that part answered! Was really looking for an answer:[Main]HideInfoText=1