Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Starliner sneek peak

Mmmmh... I wonder if SimFlight is/was the problem... In any case I think the AirbusX is/was the worst product of Aerosoft (I have it too). One thing I know: if you delve into many forums, your Airbus problem will be solved. PM me your e-mail if you want and I'll be glad to help in a totally legal way.Happy 2012 and see you next year! (In Spain it's 23:44 already)!
Just send me a PM on here with whatever advice you have... I need V1.22, I'm still running V1.20. I really haven't flown it since I bought it, and besides, all my recent time has been on the NGX.Joshua Smith

Yikes,Yeah, I really don't mind if software has a problem initially, but you had better provide me with support if I have a problem, or I'm done with you. Will definitely keep an extra eye on Aerosoft. I had almost decided to start buying some of their European Mega Airports X scenery, but I think I'll wait a little now. Thanks for sharing. If there was a lot more of that on the forums, I'll bet some of the developers would improve their support system. Sounds like a good idea for a website ... Flight Simulator Payware Support Horror Stories.com
You make that decision on one post ? I have just about every addon scenery that AS sells, including all the mega airports, I have never had a problem with support, Shaun always monitors the forum and is always friendly. best you judge your self, and not one users experience.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just send me a PM on here with whatever advice you have... I need V1.22, I'm still running V1.20. I really haven't flown it since I bought it, and besides, all my recent time has been on the NGX.Joshua Smith
Sorry for the late reply, you can imagine I was with my family these special days.Read this link. It made my AirbusX flyable without the 1.22 running. It works. http://forum.aerosof...post__p__271432Read it from there and follow the posts after it. I hope this helps, as it helped me a lot. Tell me if it did help you.Happy flying! Edited by Vee1

Hi Tobias have heard nothing back from pmdg contact yet maybe give it another go this weekend, need to hear back from pmdg contact, sorry.

Rich Sennett

Yeah, Aerosoft would definitely top that list. That's what I like about PMDG... their support is outstanding. I wasn't having any problems with my NGX from installation thru all the updates, but then I did have a problem with my fsx.dll file and they fixed it within 2 days! Then they are always making updates to the NGX to keep improving it and making modifications. I will always buy from companies like PMDG. If you sell me something and it doesn't work as promised, you either fix it or give me money back... Aparently, Aerosoft is willing to do neither, so they'll not get another penny from me.Joshua Smith
Hi Jousha, so you bought your software from SimMarket (I assume you meant SimMarket, since SimFlight does not sell anything) but you were not able to read and follow the instructions on how to register it. You then got upset with the publisher for not being willing to support unregistered software, and now you are not going to deal with Aerosoft for anything? Smart approach.Like a great many others, I have used simMarket to buy Aerosoft and other products and had no problems at all.Well, it appears that you are just not good at reading what is written in front of you. For example, I bet you didn't read the multiple warnings that PMDG give when you buy their products that state that they do not offer refunds under any circumstances. But then I suppose a rant against Aerosoft for your issues with simMarket in a forum about Richard's livery shouldn't be too surprising.

Hi Jousha, so you bought your software from SimMarket (I assume you meant SimMarket, since SimFlight does not sell anything) but you were not able to read and follow the instructions on how to register it. You then got upset with the publisher for not being willing to support unregistered software, and now you are not going to deal with Aerosoft for anything? Smart approach.Like a great many others, I have used simMarket to buy Aerosoft and other products and had no problems at all.Well, it appears that you are just not good at reading what is written in front of you. For example, I bet you didn't read the multiple warnings that PMDG give when you buy their products that state that they do not offer refunds under any circumstances. But then I suppose a rant against Aerosoft for your issues with simMarket in a forum about Richard's livery shouldn't be too surprising.
Not that it should matter to you Paul, but someone asked my what my experience was with Aerosoft. Unless you were there with me during the many attempts to register my paid product or get help with all the other problems with this particular product, I'd suggest you keep your sarcastic, snotty, childish comments and judgments to yourself. If you have never flown Airbus X then you wouldn't understand what it's problems are. PMDG doesn't deliver junk, Aerosoft did in the case of the product in question, its as simple as that. I've had no problems with other Aerosoft products. Anyways, I'm going into this with you, you aren't looking to help, just cause problems. Your rant against me in a forum about Richard's livery isn't surprising either.Joshua Smith Edited by N585AS

Paul, Dude please dont me like this. I'm not going to get into a argument. Just saying don't assume he did not read the instructions; you are talking to him as if he was a little child or a dumb person. Please stop being rude. If you are going to be like this then just leave because we are all civil and nice to each here. Im my mom saw me acting like this she would hit me upside the head. Thanks
Not that it should matter to you Paul, but someone asked my what my experience was with Aerosoft. Unless you were there with me during the many attempts to register my paid product or get help with all the other problems with this particular product, I'd suggest you keep your sarcastic, snotty, childish comments and judgments to yourself. If you have never flown Airbus X then you wouldn't understand what it's problems are. PMDG doesn't deliver junk, Aerosoft did in the case of the product in question, its as simple as that. I've had no problems with other Aerosoft products. Anyways, I'm going into this with you, you aren't looking to help, just cause problems. Your rant against me in a forum about Richard's livery isn't surprising either.Joshua Smith
+1 Edited by stupidzeak

Not that it should matter to you Paul, but someone asked my what my experience was with Aerosoft. Unless you were there with me during the many attempts to register my paid product or get help with all the other problems with this particular product, I'd suggest you keep your sarcastic, snotty, childish comments and judgments to yourself. If you have never flown Airbus X then you wouldn't understand what it's problems are. PMDG doesn't deliver junk, Aerosoft did in the case of the product in question, its as simple as that. I've had no problems with other Aerosoft products. Anyways, I'm going into this with you, you aren't looking to help, just cause problems. Your rant against me in a forum about Richard's livery isn't surprising either.Joshua Smith
Nobody asked you what you thought of Aerosoft. You started a post "Don't get me started on Aerosoft..." and then proceeded to rubbish them based not on any particular issue with Aerosoft or their products, but because YOU did not register YOUR purchase from a completly different company!I, like a great many others, have bought many Aerosoft products over the years from many different suppliers, including simMarket. They are of a consistently high standard and as their forums are open, you can research all their products in detail, including seeing exactly what other users think so you can decide if a product is appropriate to your needs before you buy. Whenever I have had actual problems with Aerosoft software, they have been dealt with in an open and professional manner. Using the Airbus X as an example, which of course I have a copy of, it was quickly patched up to version 1.22. The remaining issues of FBW landing behaviour, and throttle interaction with certain hardware were well known and documented early and work arounds published. So unless you were one of the fools claiming that lack of wing flex ruined their sim experience, it is a piece of software that works as advertised. Incidentally - version 2 with significant FMC programming improvements and a re-written FBW module is expected in the next few days.You seem to think that being told to stop blaming others for your problems is sarcastic, snotty and/or childish. Perhaps you need to consider if you are being treated like a child because of your behaviour.

Please guys, this conversation has nothing to do with Richard's Starliner repaint. Thank you for taking it elsewhere.

Please guys, this conversation has nothing to do with Richard's Starliner repaint. Thank you for taking it elsewhere.
Agreed, sorry Richard. Any luck with your contact?

Hi Paul nothing yet but I will drop him a line tonight he's pretty deep in modeling not sure which bird he is doing wish I knew :) ok message sent we'll see.

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

Any chance of releasing a version without the star? I really want to take her for a spin. You put in so much hard work, let us fly her without the star, it looks great!

Regards,

Jody Pombrio

PMDG 737NG // PMDG 747 QOTSII // PMDG 777 // Level-D 767 // FS2Crew 747 QOTSII // FS2Crew Level-D 767//

I'm glad I bailed out early.
From Aerosoft or here ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Rog Stryx Z790-A,  Intel i9-14900KF,  Asus ROG Ryujin III 360 , Asus Hyperion Case,Rog Stryx 4090 OC, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD,64Gb G Skill Memory, Asus Aura 1200W Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG C4 48" 4K OLED Screen., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.