Sign in to follow this  
bpcw001

NAVDATA out of date with latest AIRAC 1113

Isn't the Cycle_info the equivalent of a README file? The FMC_Ident should be the one you're looking for. What is currently in there?
[ident]NavData=AIRAC-1113OpProgram=DEC15JAN11/12CoData=EAG-1113If there is a problem, it is probably that '/12' extra year that wasn't there when the FMS parser was created. They didn't reuse much of the earlier code.Quick work around is the delete the '/12'

Dan Downs KCRP

The last release has:[ident]NavData=AIRAC-1112OpProgram=Nov17Dec14/11CoData=EAG-1112The year was there before, so I'm not sure why it would cause an issue now.

Kyle Rodgers

Finally we got a new Y2K bug version XII. Or should we call it Y2KNGX bug?:DMerry Christmas to all ya guys,

Heron Jr

800driver.jpg

do you buy the navdata from navigraph and buy the (PMDG ALL PRODUCTS) to get the latest data?Thanks,Merry Christmas.

Finally we got a new Y2K bug version XII. Or should we call it Y2KNGX bug?:DMerry Christmas to all ya guys,
Now that' funny, Heron! LOL.gif I traveled the world in '99 fixing computers for that bug, so I can definitely apprecaite the humor.Ryan or PMDG, can you please confirm this issue is queued for further investigation? Thanks...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

quick question, how does one get the updated Airac data in the first place?

This is fixed internally now btw - assuming we patch again before the 12/13 switchover you won't see it again.
LOL, if SP2 takes until the 12/13 cycle, I'm gonna hope it's released least prior to the end of the Mayan calendar (12/21), LOL... :(

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

LOL, if SP2 takes until the 12/13 cycle, I'm gonna hope it's released least prior to the end of the Mayan calendar (12/21), LOL... :(
Mayan Calendar Reference: PRICELESS
This is fixed internally now btw - assuming we patch again before the 12/13 switchover you won't see it again.
Love my 737NGX!

R. Scott McDonald  B738/L   Information is anecdotal only-without guarantee & user assumes all risks of use thereof.                                               

RQbrZCm.jpg

KqRTzMZ.jpg

Click here for my YouTube channel

It's not like me to beat a dead horse but I noticed this at work today and had to bring it up. While riding brakes as we were towing N831MH earlier today, I realized this same error came up on the FMC too! Funny thing is I've seen the IDENT page of several types of our equipment before at work but this is the only that had that message come up. 123111.jpg

For those interested, the "Out of Date" does not appear now it is 2012

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

It's not like me to beat a dead horse but I noticed this at work today and had to bring it up. While riding brakes as we were towing N831MH earlier today, I realized this same error came up on the FMC too! Funny thing is I've seen the IDENT page of several types of our equipment before at work but this is the only that had that message come up. 123111.jpg
Very funny. Seems the Honeywell guys can have this problem too. Maybe it's an issue of the software revision and got fixed later.

Dave P. Woycek