Sign in to follow this  
jackcnd

NDA for Beta Testers - Allowed to tell if it's begun?

I hope someone upload some movies to youtube, its not exactly military secrets we are talking about, no one will be arrested by homeland security for doing it.
That will never happen.

I hope someone upload some movies to youtube, its not exactly military secrets we are talking about, no one will be arrested by homeland security for doing it.
some people in todays world ..... requesting that some break their legal agreement?

some people in todays world ..... requesting that some break their legal agreement?
Exactly, and it's not even important.

When I filled out the form I didn't see anything that asked about age/experience etc so they may just be selecting people randomly. Hopefully that's not the case since there are a lot of well qualified people around to test this maturely.
I had a gamertag for a while, so I dont remember if you had to use your birthday when signing up... But if you did, and your gamertag was required on the form, then they would know the ages of the applicants.

<--------------->
Mike Murawski

I've got a feeling that the little meeting between MS and the various flight sim forum big-wigs included discussions regarding the forum moderators quickly removing any posts from any "unscrupulous" beta testers...

Alexander Alonso

Posting anonymously today is a no-brainer. Just don't use a repost server located in Honolulu....... :(Bob .

Will a beta tester end up getting a free copy of the completed sim?
No one knows that except Microsoft. @FSX Beta testers: Did you guys get free copies of FSX?

Brandon Filer

That will never happen.
at least it won't before CES 2012

at least it won't before CES 2012
Or even after.

Or even after.
What about during? :-P

When the moon is in the Seventh House And Jupiter aligns with Mars.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.