Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When is it being released?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Sorry, but this is intended to be a support thread, not a silly question thread. I am more than sure there will be ample hooplah in the community when it is released. Facebook is a great place to see the latest "gossip" about Carenado and their progress!

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

"To most the sky is the limit but to me it's home"

Rick Harms (CYVR) i7 950@3.8 (for now) asus p6t v2, 6gb ocz 1600 CL7 ram. BFG 285 oc, vista 64, Samsung 52" 1080p lcd track IR5.

PMDG j41, 747-400x, 747-8i/f, NGX.......Finally!!!!

Guest bstolle

That doesn't sound too unrealistic :(

They were supposed to release it last night but they did not.Any of you know what happened and/if they will release it today ?ThanksVic

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,950.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now