Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome to the AeroFly Sim forum

Welcome to the AeroFly flight simulator forum. AeroFly is best known for their radio control flight trainers. They are now selling a full blown simulator and we are pleased to open a forum for U.S. and international users to frequent. Check the sim out at http://www.aeroflyfs.com/index.php/en/

Thanks for the forum! I go to the link-see order aerofly for $49.99-go to the US site and don't see it...is it still not available for US or did I miss something...

Thanks for the forum! I go to the link-see order aerofly for $49.99-go to the US site and don't see it...is it still not available for US or did I miss something...
Oops... I left that bit out... It will be available in the U.S. in February.

This does look very nice. Some users in the their forums complaining about micro stutters when using clouds, geez where have we heard that before. Will give it a go when it's available.Glen

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

I was just about to request that this forum be added. Thanks! I can't wait to try Aerofly FS out. It is what Flight should have been, e.g., open to developers, focused on flight physics rather than games, etc. I see a lot of potential for Aerofly if the flight community will get behind it and try it out and offer suggestions for improvements to the developers.

Guest bstolle

I used the Aerofly RC sim for years and it was really superb and very impressive, the visuals and the flight model.IF there wouldn't have been the uncertainty about FLIGHT I would have ordered it within the 1st minute of its release.Well, it took me exactly 5min after reading the 'new's about FLIGHT to order Aerofly FS.Should get it within the next 2-3 days and I'll report ASAP.Looks already very much like a worthy successor of Flight Unlimited I to me!Thanx Tom for this forum :(

Edited by bstolle

Flight Unlimited I also came to my mind!...and I was trying to remember today-were they the first that used "blade" fm's-I seem to remember that was a big bragging point of that sim-but I don't really remember if xplane or flight unlimited I was first.Look forward to your impressions since we in the US have to wait another month!

Glad to see this forum.February is a long way, is the german website version currently being sold the same as the us version will be?

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Guest bstolle

I think so, but IF there's an update in the meantime, they will for sure sell the updated version in the US.This sim, as RC version, is around since years, and the 'true scale add-on' as well.So apart from the fact that you can actually sit inside the plane there should be almost no changes compared to the RC version which they are selling since years. There are quite a few RC sims, and this one was continuosly among the top 2.

Ooh, this does look good. Especially the physics, can't wait to try these moves!

Yes, but I tried to order it to Oz before- $40 shipping!! They better have a download option eventually

thanks for the forum. as I already said in another thread: I am on a Mac, they will have a Mac version in february, and although I know that it will not be a replacement for the main sim that I use, I am also convinved that it will be a worthwile addition for some quick and fun flights in neighboring switzerland.

Looks very nice. Seems to use the same source textures and mesh as the Switzerland Professional scenery for FS which means it looks awesome at altitude but blurry and flat at lower altitudes. However they seem to have spent some time adding trees and other objects, at least around the airports where most screenshots and videos are from.It's a shame they don't have a download option, or I would have ordered it right away out of curiosity. Now I would have to wait for a week and pay an extra €20 for shipping, which means I don't make an impulse purchase :-)

Edited by JimmiG

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP