Sign in to follow this  

Plane spotting: how many planes have you seen yet?

The free version is the final version. Flight is built upon the 'Freemium' model, just like the recent 757 by JustFlight. In the Freemium model there are no different versions. Instead there is something you get for free (the game engine+Hawaii scenery + two planes) and extra modules you have to pay for (other scenery, other planes, etc).With the current information it's not clear whether not buying add-on scenery will mean you have very ugly scenery for parts of the world that are not Hawaii, or whether those parts of the world will not exist at all. A definitive statement either way is pure speculation.
Please tell me where you read that? Sure you might be able to buy other areas but don't think Hawaii is a "demo" and the final version will have the whole world. It is not a demo like we saw with FSX.
When I said it isn't the final version, I meant that the free version of MS Flight is nothing more then the bottom of the pizza. You have to add dlc to it to make the 'final' pizza. And it is only final when you decide it is, really. Of course the final version of the free MS Flight version will only have Hawaii and not the whole world (and btw I never said it would) but that's the REAL 'final' version. If you know what I mean.Hm, I don't know why I even bother explaining this...

just a joke, but i wish there would be a 717 in Hawaiian livery and maybe some of us would quit the ######ing! :(

Simon

I personally can't wait to get my hands on that RV-6a, I did some transition training in one after I got my RV-9a and they are a hoot to fly. If you can learn to plunk them down for a landing you can literally fly into any strip.

I have the Bay Tower RV-7a for FSX, so I am also very curious how the RV-6a in MS Flight will be...!

Here is another preview

http://youtu.be/drdCxllsSME

I don't know your age, but seems you are like a little kid keeping posting stupid things that nobody will laugh at (well, somebody with your same age also will, be sure). Aren't you tired of all this nonsense humor?

I don't know your age, but seems you are like a little kid keeping posting stupid things that nobody will laugh at (well, somebody with your same age also will, be sure). Aren't you tired of all this nonsense humor?
+1, all of these jokes are getting old, Pilotwings, Microsoft, whatever else. How many times do people have to state and restate that they are unsatisfied?

I'm just catering to the lowest common denominator like MS is with FLIGHT. If they make an arcade game for kids what is wrong with a little humor?
that those jokes are getting old, grow please!!!You don't like Flight? How do you know? have you tried it? are you a beta tester? do you know all the features? no? so shut up Edited by albx

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.