Sign in to follow this  
captainklm

activation code exceeded!

I am absolutely outraged, my ******* computer has shut it self down so many times and asked me for the activation code so much and now it says its exceeded! Im outraged so much, the NGX is my pride. How can I deal with this??? PLEASE HELP ME IM HAVING SO MUCH TROUBLE HERE

Activation code for NGX or for windows?Sounds like a hardware problem, overheating maybe? Check inside for excess dust, cat hair or whatever.

Dan Downs KCRP

First of all, please try and calm down. Computers can be very frustrating, but approaching it with a clear head always helps. You'll need to do the following:- Find out the root cause of your computer shutting down. Until you do this, your NGX problems are not worth fixing. Overheating was mentioned, you could also have a virus, a short circuit somewhere, or a faulty component such as the PSU. So take out all the periphery except your mouse and keyboard, ensure the inside of the computer is clean and free of dust, try and boot windows into safe mode and run a reputable antivirus [full] scan. If it lets you get this far, your PSU is fine and you should plug your peripherals back in, one by one, to determine if they are causing issues. - Only once you have cured the shutting down problem should you move on to fixing the NGX. You will need to open a support request to deal with the expired activation code.

Who has cats, anyways? blum.gif
Same people who buy boxed software.... cats love boxes. :(

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.