Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crosswind

Checkride into St. Barths

Short hop from V.C. Bird International to St. BarthsDeparting TAPACockpit view from the rear passenger seatSetting up for the approach into St. barthsEnjoy

Simeon I just love those cockpit grabs. And you got some nads taking that slick bird into TFFJ!

Thanks Al, it was a bit close, but I set her down about halfway down the runway and went into full reverse. Takeoff was no problem. Tomorrow I plan to do some touch and go's at full payload to see how she holds up. Pray for me

Hi what scenery are you using there? Is it payware and who makes it? thanks Wayne
That's FlyStMaarten by FlyTampa. It's payware and it's excellent. Includes 2 complete islands (St. Maarten and St. Barth).

Hi what scenery are you using there? Is it payware and who makes it? thanks Wayne
Actually, this is not the FlyTampa St. Barth's. This is a freeware version which I like "MAINLY" because of the sloped runway. I do prefer the FlyTampa as it offers more eye candy, and allows for interactive AI aircraft.Here is the link: http://marcoh.gratisim.fr/stbarth.html