January 23, 201214 yr Hi,can someone help me because i have some difficulties to correctly setup track IR 5.0 and NGX.In two words: I am not able to nullify the micro movements of the head, then use a gauge becomes very difficult because I have to chase the wheel of the gauge using the mouse.The best would be for me to have a profile.Thanks in advance.Emanuele
January 23, 201214 yr Use the Seth profile located in the support forums. There is also a pause function. Dennis Trawick Screen Shot Forum Rules
January 24, 201214 yr Use the Seth profile located in the support forums. There is also a pause function. what support forumscan you be more specific please Mitch
January 24, 201214 yr Try here: http://forum.naturalpoint.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=38618#Post38618bestjake JAKE EYREIt's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
January 26, 201214 yr Author what support forumscan you be more specific pleasei'm a smart guy :)little search on google and i found the profile ;)bye
January 26, 201214 yr i'm a smart guy :)little search on google and i found the profile ;)byei did a search on google too, i didn't find anythingso what is your point exactly? Mitch
January 28, 201214 yr Guys just a questiondoes anyone know how to fix an issue I'm experiencing that when I look up, the sensor will think that I'm trying to look over the nose of the airplane, and raise me up at the same time, or when I look down (say at the TCAS knobs) it will bring me down. Any ideas?I'm using Seth's Flight profile btw. Edited January 28, 201214 yr by linux731 i7-6700K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR4-2400 MHz, GTX 1070 8GB
January 28, 201214 yr Turn down your movement on the y axis. Just be careful to adjust movement, not rotation.Setting the sensor farther away helps if you can do that.
January 28, 201214 yr Since switching to the Tracklip Pro from the hat clip, i seem to get smoother and less erratic performance of TIR. Rick Hobbs
Create an account or sign in to comment