Sign in to follow this  
MAS737

NGX Tutorial Video Series

Thank you so much those videos are amazing and simple to understand I finished 8 episodes already.
Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like them! :)Matthew

Captain,Thank you for making these videos for all of us to watch and learn from.I went to your YouTube link and I have a suggestion for the videos, regarding titles. When looking at the page with an iPad all the videos on the left start with PMDG737NGX ... and episode name follows. Well, the way these titles get displayed on the IPad, it cuts off the episode portion of the title, so it is impossible to figure which one is 1 thru 12. Maybe, if you put the episode number first or you could at least make the first sentence in the video description to read Episode #-This Episode covers the...Usually, I try to watch good training videos while sitting in my full size home cockpit; thus, I can make some hands-on comparison test. Since I am using the iPad while doing this, that is why I'd like to see a change in your title structure. Unless you have an iPad you'd not likely see this as being a problem...on a desktop I don't believe it is.Thank you again,John Combs
agree completely. Love these videos but hard to sequence them when the episode number is truncated. Love the work and quality that you put in these. AOA could use your talents and production skills. Thanks much,Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Mas737, you are a great person for putting all of this work into helping all of us fly the NGX better. It is appreciated. Outstanding work.

These are excellent videos. Everyone should see all of themEd Farley
Thank you VERY much! Your opinion is the same as mine :Money Eyes:Matthew

Your tutorials are EXCELLENT! Good aviation and aircraft knowledge, great 1080p graphics, perfect pace, great voice and no distracting music. AOA should hire you; or you should buy them . PMDG never producted their second tutorial and AOA is VERY VERY slow (but good). I would have been lost without your tutorials. Thank you very much... keep up the great work.Dave Ambrose

You have an outstanding bloom effect.. where can someone pick that up?

Your tutorials are EXCELLENT! Good aviation and aircraft knowledge, great 1080p graphics, perfect pace, great voice and no distracting music. AOA should hire you; or you should buy them . PMDG never producted their second tutorial and AOA is VERY VERY slow (but good). I would have been lost without your tutorials. Thank you very much... keep up the great work.Dave Ambrose
No problems mate! You've successfully summarised what I set out to achieve!

You have an outstanding bloom effect.. where can someone pick that up?
It's the ENB series mod, if you search Google you should find it somewhere :)