Sign in to follow this  
MAS737

NGX Tutorial Video Series

Hi, as some of you may already know I've made a series of tutorials which is over 3 hours in length and is made up of 11 episodes... and counting! They go from explanations of the instruments, panels and systems in episodes 1-4, to the normal operating procedures in episodes 5-10 and from episode 10 onwards specific features people request. The people who have watched it have always said they are excellent so I thought I would spread the word here! I hope you enjoy them and comment requesting new videos if required of the NGX or other PMDG products (this was my first one and it's like nothing I've ever flown on MSFS).Here is my channel where you can find the episodes you would be interested in: http://www.youtube.com/user/FSXpilot767

nice to see you here.. Thanks for giving me your enb settings, looks great!!
You too! and no problem, I like to help people :)

Those are some good tutorials video and I must say, you also have a very nice voice.Thx for sharing./ Leffe :(

Can you do a tutorial on the Ground Connections (Ground power, Air start unit, A/C unit) and how they work with the aircraft?

Andrew Thomas

Been Watching them every Sunday on my BigScreen, non-wifey time.
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying them :D

Those are some good tutorials video and I must say, you also have a very nice voice.Thx for sharing./ Leffe :(
Thanks! I'm glad you think my voice is nice and clear :)

Can you do a tutorial on the Ground Connections (Ground power, Air start unit, A/C unit) and how they work with the aircraft?
That's an interesting suggestion, I haven't had it before but it sounds good :)

I would like to see this too, a very interesting topic indeed.P.S. I've been watching your NGX videos from the start and enjoy them immensely! Very clear and great quality. Thanks for the hard work!

Luke Cerff

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Hey Mas737, thanks for answering all my questions on youtube. Im otherwise known as bcwlim there :)Why Mas737? In this side of the world MAS is associated with malaysia airlines :)

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Thanks for doing this! The videos are outstanding and I look forward to viewing all your episodes.

For a second I thought this was the "fstutorialz" idiot who does videos on how to "get pmdg for free" loser!These are great vids! Thanks for sharing! Sure helps fill the large gap in between AOA vids.

Edited by ricky76