Sign in to follow this  
otts688

B777 to B747-800

Maybe I'll write nonsense here, but I'll give my opinion.From time to time, usually creators (musicians, programmers, etc.) create something that is in history.Elton John sings to this day "Empty Garden" and the crowd goes wild. It is a song from 1982! The music is the same, but arrangements will change slightly each time.I believe the same in relation to 747 and MD11. I know of no other company that has done another 747 or MD11 that compares to the PMDG.And I also believe that as the years pass, there will always be fans (buyers) of these aircraft. If there is a version 2.0 of 747, or MD11, or if they come more versions (3.0, 4.0 ....) there will always be a consumer market for these aircraft.Why? Because they made ​​history. And always will.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Maybe I'll write nonsense here, but I'll give my opinion.From time to time, usually creators (musicians, programmers, etc.) create something that is in history.Elton John sings to this day "Empty Garden" and the crowd goes wild. It is a song from 1982! The music is the same, but arrangements will change slightly each time.I believe the same in relation to 747 and MD11. I know of no other company that has done another 747 or MD11 that compares to the PMDG.And I also believe that as the years pass, there will always be fans (buyers) of these aircraft. If there is a version 2.0 of 747, or MD11, or if they come more versions (3.0, 4.0 ....) there will always be a consumer market for these aircraft.Why? Because they made ​​history. And always will.
True indeed! Side note on Dash 8; I will be obtaining a type rating next month, I'm certainly looking forward to that aircraft.-Todd

ATP MEL

Commercial SEL

B-747, BE-300, BE-400, DHC8, ERJ 170/190, MU-300

C-17A Globemaster III

Thanks Ryan that's exactly what I was thinking! Not a whole lot of work to be done! Can't wait to see what's coming down the pipeline.Erik

I've said it before and I will say it again.... I would buy the 747-400 v2.0 in a heartbeat!

\Robert Hamlich/

I've said it before and I will say it again.... I would buy the 747-400 v2.0 in a heartbeat!
We are ALL with you Robert, the 747-400 remains one of the most popular aircraft in avaition, for airlines and enthusiasts, PMDG should know this would sell!

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

400 2.0...
This is like finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel.Now I don't even care how long the tunnel still might be... the light is visible and that's enough! :(

Since Ryan himself was talking/writing about the 747-400 2.0... My bet would be yes.

Case in point: the NGX aka NG 2.0btw any bets this its the secret project that may or may not be the core of expected announcement this week?

Yup! Seems to me there will be........A 747-400 V2A possible 747-8 I/F flightdeck And hopefully a SDK release announcement?Oh, and some news on the Dash-8.Maybe Ryan had one too many Budweisers and got a little loose in the secret department. Lol

Edited by ricky76

Case in point: the NGX aka NG 2.0btw any bets this its the secret project that may or may not be the core of expected announcement this week?
I believe the announcement this week is concerning the sp1c, perhaps the ER variants of the NGX and the SDK. I do not think we have more news. Unfortunately ...

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

I believe the announcement this week is concerning the sp1c, perhaps the ER variants of the NGX and the SDK. I do not think we have more news. Unfortunately ...
I hope not, we were promised a big announcement in the new year that never came, so lets see, they are building excitment

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

the 777 and the 400 2.0..
Yes!!!! 777 and 747 2.0!!!! GREAT !!!!!Thanks !!!! :( :( Edited by SLKVP

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////