Sign in to follow this  
GoranM

New scenery screenshot

1-29-anz-final-2.jpgI don't really know the details on this one. It was posted on the XP10 blog.Maybe Simon can jump in and elaborate a little more.Looks pretty damn good.

That looks quite stunning. I like how the visibility affects the view of every building and scenery item :)

Thanks Chaps! Chip took the pic, for Jiggyb's paint. Using my Plausible CBD pack combined with Honnli's accurate google warehouse based buildings, with help from Larry. Chip just set 10miles vis, dusk.I'm getting a few requests for other cities. But theyll have to wait awhile, Ive got one key project to do with Chip, that is so different and interesting we hope to make cheap pay ware.Ha we visited Wellington, NZ's capital. It's got so few hi rises, of such low heights, I could do most of it in one day! But a beautiful, cute city in any case...

Beautiful shot!! Nice work Simmo W

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Chip sure knows how to take good looking pics! The pic looks stunning!@Simon, welcome back. So I've heard, Wellington isn't all that dense, huh. Anyway, any hints on what your project with Chip is gonna be? ;)P.S. What an awesome epic end to the Australian Open!!

Edited by Honnli

Steven

Intel i7 950, Gigabyte GTX 960 2GB G1 Gaming Edition Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC 6GB, 12GB RAM, HDD SSD

Yeah great match. The problem with that is you don't want to see anyone lose.

This does not look like XPX at all to me. What else is different aside from the use of the different warehouse buildings? The layout of the streets, buildings and trees makes this look so different.Bob

Well, I built 60 or so varied buildings to fit in with Honnli's google warehouse based ones. The trees and streets are all xpx default. Careful placement of the buildings gives a good illusion of complexity, I hope...

Well, I built 60 or so varied buildings to fit in with Honnli's google warehouse based ones. The trees and streets are all xpx default. Careful placement of the buildings gives a good illusion of complexity, I hope...
Thanks. This must really be a considerable amount of work. Good Job!!!Bob

Very nice work. Do you have a tool to manipulate the "Plausible World" in XP10?

Edited by Claviateur

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998

I don't think there's currently any way to manipulate XP10's default "Plausible World". You can add stuff to it with the overlay editor, but you can't modify the default "autogen" buildings as far as I know.

Steven

Intel i7 950, Gigabyte GTX 960 2GB G1 Gaming Edition Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC 6GB, 12GB RAM, HDD SSD

I don't think there's currently any way to manipulate XP10's default "Plausible World". You can add stuff to it with the overlay editor, but you can't modify the default "autogen" buildings as far as I know.
I'm pretty sure there IS a way to modify the autogen for the various land use / terrain types, but the key to the mystery is yet to be shared. As xplane uses a standard library, it shouldn't be too hard once it's explained

Very nice work :)where city do you take photo ?A new look, pretty interesting
thanks, I'll let Chip the photographer know!It's taken over Seattle's CBD, using Honnli's specific buildings and my own 'Plausible CBD' file that I hand placed over accurate google mapping.the files are here, but be aware I'm yet to adjust my own file for Honn's latest building additions:http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=15425http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=15392