Sign in to follow this  

Level d 767 cargo doors

Hi Jim,

Any chance I can get the download link to this gauge? Will make GSX Ground services a reality with the great level d 767. Thanks in advance. Jon

Hi Jon

Of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi

Of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have replied to your PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

As always, although you shouldn’t have any problems, but if you should then just let me know and I will try to help if I can.

Jim Hodkinson

Could you please add me to the list. Thanks in advance!

Jim Melton

Jim Melton

Hi Jim

Not a problem, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Looks like you have been busy these last several months on providing us a fix for the LDL 767. I have starting back to flying the 767 and would also appreciate your help in providing me a copy of the fix as well.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Carl

It does seem that way, although I suspect the appeal of the FSDT GSX program has a little to do with it as well, as for the gauge of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Jim Hodkinson

HI JIM,

i am new to this posting thing so bare with me. I too would like the link for the Level D 767. Thanks for your help.

William Lutterodt

Stony Plain, Alberta

Hi William

Don’t worry too much about it we all started somewhere, as for the gauge well of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hello, I just purchased the GSX from FSDT and need that gauge too. How do I PM you to get it? New to the PM thing.

Patiently Waiting,

Wayne

Hi Wayne

Not to worry to much as you don’t really need to send a PM now, and in fact as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Mak

Of course you can have a copy, and as you probably know by now I have sent you a PM with the download link for the files and installation instructions.

And please call me Jim, as I always look behind me for my father when someone calls me Mr Hodkinson

Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,

Any chance I can get the download link to this gauge? Will make GSX Ground services a reality with the great level d 767. Thanks in advance.

Max Stein

Max Stein

Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @3.40GHz Win 10x64 16 GB Ram NVIDIA GTX1070 8GB Ram; Sim:- P3Dv4.2